What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it was only the biggest punt of all time but hey don't all thank me at once.

Sentiments to the Justifcation backers.

How did you find that?

It's St Nicholas Abbey's lead horse and O'Brien put up Smullen to try and give him a winner to win the jockeys title. It was very remiss of the odds compilers to price his as a 2nd string this morning.

;)
It's St Nicholas Abbey's lead horse and O'Brien put up Smullen to try and give him a winner to win the jockeys title. It was very remiss of the odds compilers to price his as a 2nd string this morning.

Wow, fantastic well done

The books have no chance when your card is marked by Slim Chance!!:ninja:

I'm speechless. I know I make my disatisfaction with all things Del Boy and how he conducts himself on the forum and how he lives his life but for you not to pass on the word for Justification to him shows your loyalty to me.

Del Boy may get more texts but I get your respect :lol:

I'm speechless. I know I make my disatisfaction with all things Del Boy and how he conducts himself on the forum and how he lives his life but for you not to pass on the word for Justification to him shows your loyalty to me.

Del Boy may get more texts but I get your respect :lol:

The injustices of today will not soon be forgotten.....

May day will come....

He probably tried to pawn it off to you at 11/4? That Acushladear getting touched off must have cost you a packet?

Yeah - I could hear Del screaming for Lyons yoke 200 miles away:D

Seriously - Murtagh has been involved in so many costly outcomes for me at this stage it's not even funny. He is my bogey jockey. When he retires my profitability will go up least 20%. it's not that I dislike him but he always does me!!:mad:

It was a little bit cryptic but in the circumstances it had to be given it was a complete rick at the morning prices.

I have a savage yoke lined up for Sunday! This is sell your clothes time... You cannot possibly have enough on this yoke if the gallop I heard is to be believed!!!:ninja:

I'll leave a little 11/4 for you Del!:p

If you gave me an 11/4 winner I would be off work Monday with shock.....and a hangover

All e/way and see how these get on before I plan the rest of the days betting.

12.15 Mrs Huffey
12.25 Tarlan
12.35 Theatrical Star
12.45 Trafalgar Road
1.45 Cinderalla Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back