What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dad intended going for a touch with it but I ended up dividing by bet by 4 so not to worry. There was too many fancied which is normally the sign of a real bad race. Throw the form of it out the window.

Last edited:
I'd say the winner of that bumper is not too bad. Being a Moscow Society, it would prob want better ground, ran very green and looks like it needs a good deal further. If I had a 100k, I'd spend it on him.

Great shout but about as bad a jockey as I've seen, couldn't hold the horse. His surname? Queally...

Declan is Toms brother.Was watching the race and you could see what was going to happen about 2 furlongs out.
I had a decent bet on the first favourite at Naas on Saturday -went 1.01 in running-chinned by a horse that touched 980 in running.I know what it feels like.

Think the winner there might be a top novice hurdler this season, obviously won't come into his own until tackling 3m+ but an impressive enough performance FTO, had him down as a horse to follow after his Maiden win and thought it interesting that Wilson sent him down to Wexford, given what other NI trainers have said about it being easier to get to the Northern UK tracks than heading South of Punchestown. Looks like that's Wilson's first runner at the course in at least the last 5 years too which should have told us something.

Declan is Toms brother.Was watching the race and you could see what was going to happen about 2 furlongs out.
I had a decent bet on the first favourite at Naas on Saturday -went 1.01 in running-chinned by a horse that touched 980 in running.I know what it feels like.

I was only kidding re the name (& will no be jumping on Ardross' bandwagon)/ The jock seemed all over the place, thought he should have headed for the rail.

About the Wexford bumper. There was 6 horses fancied and five of them filled the first 5 places separated by 15 lengths in real soft ground. It's either the worst bumper of all time or the best bumper of all time but nothing in between.

By Irish standards it was a poor bumper.

I'd agree, but many good horses win bad bumpers. Can only beat what ya beat. It just seemed he was only getting going at the end. He has potential to go further.

Sneaky word for Vin de Roy in the 3:30 at Chepstow. 14/1 still available - probably worth a few buttons ew.

Vigano from the now infamous Tyrell yard is being backed in the last at Kempton. Haven't heard a squeak and all the value is gone. Don't know if its a false punt or not.

Man Of Leisure has a chance in the last at Chepstow if back to best form. Doesn't mind being on the pace, which as Rory just said on the radio would seem to be an advantage and I like the fact the claimer takes off ten pound. 8/1 is a fair price..

Last edited:
Had some little whispers for 3 today, all small e/ways for me

Southwell 2:10: Bianca di Medici

Wolverhamton 4:30 Cone Donkey

Wolverhampton 6:00: Atlantis Crossing

Sorry about yesterdays although it won I didn't get it posted until just before they jumped the first but with the clocks on this board being about 4mins out it looks like serious after timing :o

My head is busted.I went back to betdaq after 9 years to lay one of the smallest mares in training at odds on in a Towcester maiden hurdle.
After she is unplaced I ring the daq to check my balance.They have charged me 5per cent commission-when I ask about the 2.5 per cent they advertise on a regular basis I am told you only get that rate if you ask for it.
Both exchanges need to look at their customer service delivery.

Last edited:
Had some little whispers for 3 today, all small e/ways for me

Southwell 2:10: Bianca di Medici

Wolverhamton 4:30 Cone Donkey

Wolverhampton 6:00: Atlantis Crossing

Sorry about yesterdays although it won I didn't get it posted until just before they jumped the first but with the clocks on this board being about 4mins out it looks like serious after timing :o

nice, 6-1 and 7-1 places and a 22-1 winner :)

had some little whispers for 3 today, all small e/ways for me

southwell 2:10: Bianca di medici

wolverhamton 4:30 cone donkey

wolverhampton 6:00: Atlantis crossing

sorry about yesterdays although it won i didn't get it posted until just before they jumped the first but with the clocks on this board being about 4mins out it looks like serious after timing :o

booooooooooooooom!!! :d

Where's Cantoris? Punters sniffing around looking for prices for Holy Smokes tomorrow already...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back