What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you like shorties Benny..then the next fav might suit you..its got about 12lb in hand and has now drifted a bit..wentworth falls..1.91 at the moment..which is a good price with what it has in hand..i'm not massive on short ones but it will need to fall over to lose i think

Happy to back at almost any price if I think the true chance is better than the odds. In practise I don't tend to go much shorter than 4/6 and I rarely back rank outsiders. Will have a go on wentworth if you think it's got a better chance than 4/5 suggests.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy to back at almost any price if I think the true chance is better than the odds. In practise I don't tend to go much shorter than 4/6 and I rarely back rank outsiders. Will have a go on wentworth if you think it's got a better chance than 4/5 suggests.

its come in now to1.79

i prefer bigger prices..when i saw this was running i should have got in early..could have had above evens which was nice..i got doing something else this morning and then it were too late...its got loads in hand...but you know as well as i do..it doesn't always work out..i like to have have a bit less in hand and get 5/1+..that way you can do the eway and still win

I'm a massive fan of each way as it smooths your returns out. Usually anything bigger than 5/2 I'll back each way assuming 8+ runners.

yes..ingleby angel later is the type i prefer,,its got 6lb in hand if trying...i.m on at 17/18.0..its come in a bit to 14..place will do for me and obviously the win will put icing on it

Last edited:
Sadly a combination of a demanding job, a demanding wife, a 15-month old son and a time-consuming hobby (riding) mean I don't have the time to conduct detailed analysis very often.

Hence why I'm on here - you do it all for me!

Well done EC1 with Wentworth Falls and Yesterdays Sighora, backed that one myself EW, amazing sometimes the prices that these 2nd favs go off at, 4/1 at 1/4 odds was a no brainer to me, just wish Doc Holliday had held on at Dundalk(bt sh/hd), would have had the ew double up!

What do you think of Laika in the next? A respected judge on another forum has suggested it.

sorry for delay..this computer is going slower than ticket sales for a Gary Glitter comeback show.

I got a mark of 75+ for Laika fto..it dwelt as well..so only danger is if they come for slver mountain..if that drifts then i can't see any of others beating it

Last edited:
she gave that a lot to do..it were worth a go..but she should have it nearer the pace when they just coasting like that..its a mid 70's horse not Frankel

Last edited:
Don't really rate her as a jock tbh. I'd probably let her have the ride if she asked nicely though.

aye:)

going to watch "pointless" now..prize money is up to about 20k at the moment..they keep putting some right ones up for the final question..really tough

Last edited:
Well done, EC1. :)

Richard Lee and Jamie Moore have two excellent chances tomorrow at Warwick.

Top Gamble in the 1:00 looks like an exciting chasing prospect, beating a horse the last day who hacked up 9 lengths in a chase the next time.

Incentivise in the 2:30 ticks all the right boxes and hasn't been raised by the handicapper for a fair third the last day. Looks like the pick to me in that race.

WIN double.

nice work Marble, missed the first one but got plenty on Incentivise at 6/1!

Strange run from Steelriver? Would have expected him held-up from his outside draw, but was rushed up on the outside and as they turned in, his jockey just plain stopped riding him.
Maybe the horse is injured, but he's entered in the last at Kempton tomorrow, so we'll see what transpires?

What say the guru's about Steelriver? Are we having a go in the lucky last?

Yeah I followed all of EC1's today... Top class stuff as usual.
Quality call from Marble too... I only got a single on the first unfortunately, but great shout and price on the double.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back