What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have this in my horses to follow list on another forum if anyone interested.

Cash Winnings: 0
Free Bets Won: 0

Post Posted: 14 Dec 2014 11:14 Post subject: Edit/Delete this post Reply with quote
Dancing Primo- M Brisbourne-1m4fs-class 6 Wolver.

This horse has tumbled down the weights since winning 6 races in 14 months in 11/12, last won off 74. Now rated 56 with his daughter taking another 7lbs off. Becky does give away a lot of ground going wide of the field but as with Royal Trooper you'll get a decent price.

Hard to choose between both the Brisbourne horses, Royal Trooper will go close if doesn't get too far behind at the start, don't know if she had the choice though.

In the Ladbroke, Balgarry has his ground today and appeals but Sea Beat, much touted last year, will also relish the conditions.
Although just out of the handicap the latter could be rewarding EW.

Shelford and Clondaw Warrior in the Ladbroke for me.
Zarkandar too short and agree Reve a decent price

How did Reve win that race!! Fantastic to watch, couple of great finishes so far today.

Bit harsh, Zarkandar has shown he has heart in the past. Perhaps not as much as Reve but few do.

Wouldn't be too sure Zarkandar lasted home. Though he's won over 3m in France, they're often stroll & sprint races, and he's never appeared to stay the trip in this country.
Might have just lasted, had STD held on to him longer, but wouldn't have him on my mind for a World Hurdle.

Wouldn't be too sure Zarkandar lasted home. Though he's won over 3m in France, they're often stroll & sprint races, and he's never appeared to stay the trip in this country.
Might have just lasted, had STD held on to him longer, but wouldn't have him on my mind for a World Hurdle.

Sectionals would probably tell you. Maybe EC1 has some you could use if you ask him nicely?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Least I'd be able to analyse them myself; and not swallow them hook, line and sinker, as some are prone to do.:p

Southway Star has shot up the weights and been raised yet another 5lbs since she last ran.

At a glance she doesn't seem to have much going for her off todays mark.

However she was having her 5th run in less than a month and racing further than she had ever been in her life when beaten last time out.

With a 3 week rest and down in trip she may have a better chance of success than one might think.

The opposition are a far from trustworthy lot and the last time she ran at this trip she one by half the length of the straight.

Not a major bet but worth a few quid at good odds

dire racing..personally i'm ready for not looking at horses again til Boxing day..just going to chill out and get into relax mode ..just one thing stands out to try and just pay for the turkey..a tokne lay on a laid out day..in the 2.00 race i can't see why My Oh Mount Brown is 3.15..so have laid to pay for the turkey

i'd just like to say..happy christmas to all here..even including Reet..you git:)..i think your selection on xmas money thread looks good by the way..but i won't be playing today...Jack Daniels and a couple of films will do me.

Last edited:
2:30 at Fakenham looks an interesting race in terms of the yards represented. I fancy one of them could land a gamble and I always love to join in but I'm not sure which horse is the one so am going to watch the market before the off. I will aftertime in due course if I back the right one! X

dire racing..personally i'm ready for not looking at horses again til Boxing day..just going to chill out and get into relax mode ..just one thing stands out to try and just pay for the turkey..a tokne lay on a laid out day..in the 2.00 race i can't see why My Oh Mount Brown is 3.15..so have laid to pay for the turkey

i'd just like to say..happy christmas to all here..even including Reet..you git:)..i think your selection on xmas money thread looks good by the way..but i won't be playing today...Jack Daniels and a couple of films will do me.

Aye, you must be pissed already. Merry Xmas to you, this ship, and all who sail in her.

I will second that EC, hope everyone has a good one
And lets all help each other make some money when tapes go up on Friday :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back