What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets all be patient...good bets will be there,,but they aren't on a conveyor belt..you can feel the good ones

lets have a break and let the pressure of xmas ease away..trying to win the money to cover it can be dangerous

just think..in the next fortnight there might be 5 bets worth having..real good ones..remove the sh1te inbetween..and its happy days

Happy days indeed
I love getting the RP just before Christmas with the boxing day cards in, Really sort your plan of attack on those dastardly bookies!

Sorry about the dud advice Benny.Yesterday I received word that a certain trainer said a certain horse was the real deal.The guy who told me bet 60 times his usual stake.The horse went short in running I made nice money-my mate lost his shirt.I played on ultimately having one of my most ridiculous bets ever and ended up losing a couple of hundred quid.I thought Mr Mole was a stone cold certainty today but I just had to stay away-I think tomorrow has a poisonous look about it.Few bets on Saturday then bring out the heavy artillery on the 26th.

Picking the winners is a surprisingly small amount of this game. Working out how much to bet, when to play, when to leave it, and keeping you head is at least three quarters of it. Discipline is key but very few punters have it - it's something I struggle with to be honest. Not chronically, but occasionally the compulsion to chase losses or play up winnings takes hold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2:55 Uttox. Winged Crusader. Not even looked at the race but been told to back it from a a yard associate.

Before he had jumped a hurdle I said Champagne Present was something special.

Despite 2 defeats I stand by what I said and am ultra confident losses plus a bit can be recouped today.

All things consider he ran an excellent race at Cheltenham and I can see him improving past all of those that took part come March

Jonjo's current strike rate leaves a lot to be desired but that could see him drift to around evens hopefully

He certainly wouldn't be running this young horse if he wasn't in good nick and if AP can get him into a nice rhythm he'll beat this lot doing handstands.

That hurt but not as much as Ap's arms must do....recovery mission on NJ Henderson B JGeraghty 2 singles and a double at Ascot,,,,could be a very bad day if they both lose

Lami Serge and Josse's Hill

yes..if had come wide should have won more comfy..i hate it when they go far side..its usually curtains..win + place landed..happy days

thought it had won in the visual..was only counting place money a furlong out

Last edited:
G McPherson has two runners tomorrow at Haydock who both carry bottom weight.

Haydock 2:15 Red Admirable has a progressive profile and went well with cheekpieces on last time. I'll take him in the Tommy Whittle Chase.
3:05 I like Our Maimie's profile, bottom weight again, will hopefully finish off the e/w double in style...
Good luck tomorrow gang.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back