What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't have Un Temps Pour Tout at that price. Hopeful that SDR will take care of them with a degree of ease.

Not easy but a winner just the same. Well done

Couldn't understand for the life of me why Pipes horse was fav and PN's drifted so left it alone...hope you hammered them

Ross Harmon Mr Gallavanter never missed the bookies when he won at Stratford with Dougie Costello on board.

Another investment since and there's a new young lady on the block runs in the first at Sedgefield

John Quinn has booked Jason McGuire despite Dougie Costello MG riding for him later in the day.

Said to be useful the booking would indicate nothing is being left to chance if today is the day

Odds on Favourite in the race but he's fairly moderate so I reckon they will have a go
but obviously keep an eye on the market.

Kilas Girl EW is currently 11.0 on the machine 8/1 on the books

Good winner yesterday has set me up for a free bet on the Irish Champion Hurdle.

Common sense tells me Jezki should win this if he really is a serious CH contender but my gut feeling tells me stick with Grassy's horse

Un De Sceaux 8/11 Hurricane Fly evens should help lessen the liability

Followed by an additional bet on Hurricane Fly evens come what may

I'm with Tanlic and Kilas Girl-I have tremendous respect for the trainers ability to get one ready to win a novice hurdle first time out.

Fly Home Harry looks to be on a fair mark for his handicap debut for Alan Swinbank in the 1.55 at Sedgefield.

Keeping it Irish it could be a favourites day today

A fingers crossed accy
Un De Sceaux
Hurricane Fly
No More Heroes
Fugi Mountain

First 3 look to have outstanding chances and I assume Fugi Mountain has 4 legs. Only 3 of them need work to win what looks a shockingly bad finale

With the ground making for less of a test than their last meeting, the Fly/Jezki forecast looks inevitable - though it's equally inevitable to be comprehensively reversed at the Festival.

He just transmits bad vibes on certain kind of horses for me. Felt the same when he rode Denman and SDC in the Gold Cup.

To be fair, AP was in a hole very early. Don't think the pacemaker took him far enough.

Here's a question, Tanlic.
Answer = Back the value horse, Regal Flow.

Plumpton 3:05 Regal Flow
Regal Flow runs again in the 3:00 at Taunton tomorrow.
An 8 pound rise for winning at Plumpton doesn't seem overly harsh or punitive, given that was his first attempt in a chase.
Hei s open to further improvement and the trainer was actually noted as saying the horse handles bad ground but would prefer better ground. So you have a horse who probably handles different conditions.
Seeing how Regal Flow was the last winner I tipped on here, I think it makes sense to go with him again.
Taunton 3:00 Regal Flow (Tuesday).

Last edited:
Good luck mate but if he were mines he wouldn't be running.

Top of the ground horses for some reason get away with it once, usually when they are going through it, but twice? that's a worry

Very disappointed with Kila Girl the other day she was going like the winner then suddenly started back peddling

Turns out she took a real bad knock on the shin at some point so better day to come hopefully.

Hoping for better luck today with Box Office described as having a helluva turn of foot

Box Office 4.1 and 4 taken on Betfair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back