What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
aye..it gets like that on this thread sometimes Ricko

one over the sticks that i think is stand out value tomorrow is The Giant Bolster in the 1.50..have greedily snaffled 8.0 on betfair...some really odd prices in this ..smad place 11/4..wtf..never won a graded chase..laughable price...dynaste 2/1 ..never on this earth on that ground

Im going tomorrow, any others catch your eye EC?

Im going tomorrow, any others catch your eye EC?

Robinsfirth in the 3.00 Harry looks to be improving

Have a good day there...wish i were going....last time ..and only time ..i've been was 1985..Champion Hurdle day...See You Then won it..Desert Orchid ran in it as well...and it was Francome's last Cheltenham..Harry Hastings won the Supreme..think it was the supreme anyway..seems like two lifetimes ago

have a good un

Most sentimental meeting to me. Went 12 years ago to see Cyfor Malta, one of my fav horses and wife went into labour on the way home. Taking my 12 year old son tomorrow.

Robinsfirth in the 3.00 Harry looks to be improving

Have a good day there...wish i were going....last time ..and only time ..i've been was 1985..Champion Hurdle day...See You Then won it..Desert Orchid ran in it as well...and it was Francome's last Cheltenham..Harry Hastings won the Supreme..think it was the supreme anyway..seems like two lifetimes ago

have a good un

if I'm not mistaken Harry Hastings next appearance on a racecourse was almost 8 years later in a hunter chase at Ayr on the Friday before the festival.

Horatio Hornblower at Cheltenham (Each Way).
Also done a treble Peace and Co, Value at Risk, Solar Impulse.
Looks like it's going to be a nice winters day today

if I'm not mistaken Harry Hastings next appearance on a racecourse was almost 8 years later in a hunter chase at Ayr on the Friday before the festival.

I can't remember now..i know he was northern trained and think he might have won a handicap off top weight going into Cheltenham...they had high hopes for him

in the CH that day Brownes Gazette i seem to remember refused to start..he was one of the fav's i think...i don't think i backed a winner all afternoon..it was an amazing experience though

Looking forward to Peace and Co running. He almost unbackable but a good start to aleg if looking for trebles......good luck with that.

Blacklion as expected dodged the Cleeve to run in the Grade 2 novice.

He went into a lot of notebooks winning at Ffos Las and hasn't let anyone down with 4 out of 6 good wins since.

I thought he'd be top class myself but he has shown tice he is far from invincible.

Blacklion is well clear on ratings and class may tell but this Caracci Apache is one tough cookie and looks just that bit tougher.

If they get into a war NJH's could cause a mini upset

Caracci Apache 7/2

one over the sticks that i think is stand out value tomorrow is The Giant Bolster in the 1.50..have greedily snaffled 8.0 on betfair...some really odd prices in this ..smad place 11/4..wtf..never won a graded chase..laughable price...dynaste 2/1 ..never on this earth on that ground
If one likes TGB to smallish stakes ( or any other beast in this 1:50 race), then, there is really only one place to have a bet -- Skybet.com.

"Money back if your horse loses". Not come second; but LOSES.
You simply cannot come out negative with this offer.

I think Cole Harden will get a positive ride today and make all -Olofi for the forecast after a non triers ride.

Can't have Un Temps Pour Tout at that price. Hopeful that SDR will take care of them with a degree of ease.

MARDALE (DONCASTER 3.50) - 7/2 AVAILABLE
She ran nicely on debut on ground that probably wouldn’t have been ideal for her. She should be more at home on this today and should improve for that run. Must have a big chance of turning the form around with the favourite with a 7lb pull.

Kiama Bay in the closer at Cheltenham for me today - Geraghty a note-worthy booking for Jim Best.

Ruby Walsh has only got one ride today...Analifet in the 2.05..significant?

think reve de sivola may be overpriced in the cleeve too..7.4 taken

Last edited:

Possibly, I'm surprised Giginstown havn't sent one of there reserve riders over
Z
Intense tango for me in this one though

Possibly, I'm surprised Giginstown havn't sent one of there reserve riders over

Intense tango for me in this one though

Last edited:
Walkon ran a stinker before Christmas but he has a good record over this distance at Chelts and 16/1 is big.

walsh just rode solar impulse..schofield was down to ride?

what a race that 12.55 was

Graham Wiley putting his foot down maybe?
Don't think many other jocks would have got Three Kingdoms up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back