What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barbs Princess (3.35) hosed up over this c/d in a good time last week, and the slight rise in class seems unlikely to stop the repeat.
Current 5/2 looks generous

Happy Pursuit in the 3.50 at Kempton ...reared at the start at Wolverhampton pulled hard during the first part of the race then ran on till the 2 furlong pole, I've had my bet on it today but I'm in no sort of form

Yep, Coral hurdle 3 years running ridden by Amateur jockey AJ Wilson for Mrs Pilkington aged 11-12 and 13, at 25/1,10/1 and 13/2, not bad for an old un but the going used to get very heavy in those days which really suited it.

thats quite annoying..i sent Slim a pm about Gabrial The Duke last run..got beat by an improver then..would normally put him up on any other surface bar this or chelmsford...won by a street

Last edited:
the 2.45 is interesting..small field maiden with Spencer on the fav:ninja:..2nd fav vale or iron who beat it last time..if JS rides his normal hold up race in what will probably be a slow run affair then you have to think Vale of Iron wins.. i'll back it to hopefully get my stake back from the other day when he lost on the best horse in the race.

this could go wrong:D

Last edited:
I got a certain amount I am prepared to lose today but it looks way to hard to me so I am going to try and buy some money....Had the whole lot on the 2.45 Kempton (next race) on the front 2 in the netting at 1.3.....if one of them wins the whole lot is going on peace and co bar 20 quid I'll keep for your EC....good luck....dutch Vale of Iron and Virtual Reality

i'm surprised..wtf couldn't he do that the other day?..they went faster today and he sits on the pace...it looked like the horse got him out there as he dropped back 1f out..looked like silver hoss was going to win

Suprise,Suprise Cilla here!

I have put one up on the olbg last night but everyone else put the same horse up in the last at Kempton, not a confident selection as i think the horse is a rogue but seems overpriced(last night)at 12/1 in relation to the favs, New Leyf!

I had no idea who was riding lol never looked just thought the market looked easy..I was very lucky mate grey should have won that

3.00 same dilemma as usual here..the surface..Longside would be a confident bet away from here..sire is ok though on the surface so will have a small one on it..2.36 isn't great but can't see the 2nd or 3rd fav's bothering it..drop to 6 is a big positive too

I had no idea who was riding lol never looked just thought the market looked easy..I was very lucky mate grey should have won that

i did that the other day..didn't look who was riding:ninja:

well done..you got it..thats main thing

4.25 race is best bet today..Kylarney

Anyone know what Betfred are like? This is just a question as I know nothing about them....would they lay 20,000 to 1000 for next years Champion Hurdle? or would 20 quid to 1 quid be more like the thing?

no idea Tanlic..you've never seen something today?:)

longside loved it there:D..slow start..taken wide...hopefully that will fatten his price up back on a normal surface

Last edited:
i did that the other day..didn't look who was riding:ninja:

well done..you got it..thats main thing

4.25 race is best bet today..Kylarney

Never looked at what price it should be just stuck the 20 quid on at 4.4 :rolleyes: hope it wins for you......will have a tenner on this New levf as well he's 10.5 at the moment,,,,,,,,,no more for me though...way too dodgy

My Girlfriend was looking at the card for the next and she said she likes Bennelong.........please don't tell him that his heads' big enough:lol::lol:

She asked me can she have 10 Baht on it.........that's about 20p so I will risk laying it........the bet not the girlfriend:whistle:

Spencer back to form on Packed House - I'll wait right at the back, no I'll show just how good I am , I'll even drop 2 lengths further back ....... passes all but 1st two in final furlong beaten by 2 Lengths :'(

Cost me a double after carefully picking out Highsalvia Cosmos in an earlier race - knew I should have avoided it with JS !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back