What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm dutching again but nothing near as much as yesterday Wentworth Falls and Squats @ 1.62 just enough to get my stake back for Nancy Astor the next at Kempton..Backed her win 6.1 and place 2.2

Oh balls, I meant to follow you in on that one and forgot. Great call again though.

cheers Dan

you getting carried away Ricko..your other tip anonymous runs at kempton..not bermuda triangle:)

i wish 3.40 was at kempton..wentworth falls running at chelmsford..a bit of a waste..not backing it but it has been a good one for me.

these timings today are meesin me head up

Last edited:
hope you placed it Ricko..it was running at Chelmsford after all..thank goodness i didn't bother with wentworth..needs 6 at kempton and jobs a good un

hope you placed it Ricko..it was running at Chelmsford after all..thank goodness i didn't bother with wentworth..needs 6 at kempton and jobs a good un

Yes sorry I did forget to say that it was an e/w selection...aftertiming alert. It was 12/1 though so I'd assume that was a given :)

Went very close, just didn't get going soon enough.

Embankment in the 4.45 my last bet of the day. Again e/w. Was 16/1 earlier but has come in for some support.

Last edited:
Hope your enjoying the day everyone, if Jillanar can win this I'll be a happy man. :)

Come on Artistic Flight......no idea why I backed you but I got 9/2 earlier and can make some profit if you go in....

Last edited:
got THIRD STRIKE dounbled with MR RED CLUBS in the next at Kempton need some luck as it was slowly away LTO and got shuffled back

4th but a lot better run.......... so keep in mind

Last edited:
Embankment in the 4.45 my last bet of the day. Again e/w. Was 16/1 earlier but has come in for some support.

Another that went very close at a big price and just got going too late. Another couple of strides and he was in front. Still, a winner and 2 placed all at big prices, decent day.

DARK SIDE DREAM 6.10 Chelmsford..............although it has not hit the button has been placed at Wolverhampton every time it has run todays track totally different and the trainer in reasonable form, the only other interest today is AR MAD at Taunton in the 3.45.

good luck to you all

One of interest is in 2.20 Wolves..Powerful Wind

I think First Rebellion is now handicapped out of this with the penalty.
I think Pour La Victoire does need further even though they keep trying 5f
summerinthecity doesn't strike me as 5f wolves horse

Powerful Wind's last win came off a break and returns to 0-75 class on a winning mark. Add to that the stable has had 3 winners from last 5 runners.

7.0 taken

Last edited:
Good Luck Ragusa and EC1. I'm looking at the unexposed horses on the jumps today.

I've not time for a write up but a few that caught the eye was David Pipes.... Sivron (3:!0 Taunton), Jonjo's Forthefunofit (2:25 Huntingdon). I think those two at worthy favourites and will take the beating.
Trojan Sun (4:10 Hunt) also worth sticking in a win patent/treble for me.

Last edited:
1.55 Huntingdon - Imperial Vic. 1 pt e/w. Available at 10/1.
Nordic Nymph and Minella Bliss are the current form choices in this race and money for handicap debutant, Capard King, suggests there are plenty who believe that he is well treated. Giveitachance has returned from his long absence in good form but today's ground may be too soft for him. There are negatives about Imperial Vic but he looks worth risking at a double figure price. The last 12 months have been a write-off, mainly over fences, but he has only been with his current handler for two starts and the change of scenery may yet rejuvenate him. He has been well beaten in those two starts, both this season (one over hurdles the other over fences), but there was improvement on his second run after reverting back to hurdles last time out. It was still well below what is required to get competitive here but he was a close third over an extended three miles at Musselburgh from a ten pound higher mark a few seasons back and if he is still capable of that kind of form he will run well here. He is now into veteran status but he has only had 16 starts under rules and 13 in Points so he has not been over-raced. He stays well, handles testing conditions and his top weight of 11-12 is eased three pounds by his Claiming Jockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back