Status
Not open for further replies.
AW to follows for today + best prices available at the moment

2.00 Take Two 4/1
2.35 Pathway To Honour 10/11
3.45 Santefisio 12/1
4.15 Beautiful Stranger 8/1
4.45 Black Dave 8/1

Over the twigs Ma Filleule has a great chance with the allowance in the 3.50 ascot...4.8 taken

in the Kingwell Hurdle i think Blue Heron will lead all the way..4.5 taken

Last edited:
Harry The Viking offers some e/w appeal in the big chase at Haydock.
Harry The Viking races with bottom weight here, and was only raised 2 pounds for his second to Lie Forrit (raised 7 pounds) the last day.

If you believe Lie forrit is a 137 rated chaser, surely there's no reason to think Harry The Viking can't run well today from his own rating.

The betting suggests the form of the Kelso race is what punters are interested in, both Lie forrit and Harry The Viking being backed.

Invicta Lake (HAY 3:25) has finished about 5 lengths off Big Easy twice at Cheltenham this year. Big Easy is a 143 rated hurdler, so taking into account that Invicta Lake has actually improved again since then at Sandown last time out, 132 looks a winning mark, or at least makes him a few pound ahead of the handicapper imho. I may be wrong, we'll see.

Last edited:
Harry The Viking offers some e/w appeal in the big chase at Haydock.
Harry The Viking races with bottom weight here, and was only raised 2 pounds for his second to Lie Forrit (raised 7 pounds) the last day.

If you believe Lie forrit is a 137 rated chaser, surely there's no reason to think Harry The Viking can't run well today from his own rating.

The betting suggests the form of the Kelso race is what punters are interested in, both Lie forrit and Harry The Viking being backed.

Invicta Lake (HAY 3:25) has finished about 5 lengths off Big Easy twice at Cheltenham this year. Big Easy is a 143 rated hurdler, so taking into account that Invicta Lake has actually improved again since then at Sandown last time out, 132 looks a winning mark, or at least makes him a few pound ahead of the handicapper imho. I may be wrong, we'll see.

Strangely enough these were the only 2 I had backed today, hadn't seen your post. Gutted Harry The Viking just got run out of it after looking like he had it won. Hopefully Invicta Lake can go one better.

I took 11/4 on Paul nicholls horse tomorrow at Ascot in the opener.
he should be favorite in my book.

Good shout Suny. I opened a betway account yesterday to take advantage of one of slim's basketball bets (which won). Slapped my £50 free bet on this, so thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Irving V Sign of a Victory is like a head to head to see which one goes to the Champion Hurdle

I'm pretty sure Sign of a Victory will be super fit for this but I'm not so sure Irving will be and the weight the former gets is a lot in this class.

Plus Nicky was adamant his should have finished 2nd to Faugheen the last time the 2 met

Sign of a Victory for me I hope :)

Last edited:
AW to follows for today + best prices available at the moment

2.00 Take Two 4/1
2.35 Pathway To Honour 10/11
3.45 Santefisio 12/1
4.15 Beautiful Stranger 8/1
4.45 Black Dave 8/1

Over the twigs Ma Filleule has a great chance with the allowance in the 3.50 ascot...4.8 taken

in the Kingwell Hurdle i think Blue Heron will lead all the way..4.5 taken

Well done with Blue Heron there EC, followed you in for a nice winner..

cheers Benny

the fav is worth taking on here..williams horses getting beat at short prices recently.

Ruby rides Thistlcrack who won easy last time ...2nd won since...over this trip on bad ground..5.2 is a bit of a gift

Last edited:
cheers Benny

the fav is worth taking on here..williams horses getting beat at short prices recently.

Ruby rides Thistlcrack who won easy last time ...2nd won since...over this trip on bad ground..5.2 is a bit of a gift

On fire!

Black Dave is an infuriating horse but has had plenty of chances from around this mark, has probably run some of his best races at Lingfield with figures of 11335 so think has a definate EW chance today, run of his feet last time over 5fs.
Also think Rigolleto is overpriced on his form with Jollygreenbeans and New Leyf EW chance here imo.

Black Dave has 5 in hand of mark imo ..can see him winning this now a decent price over a test he should relish

would cap off a cracking day

Last edited:
Black Dave is an infuriating horse but has had plenty of chances from around this mark, has probably run some of his best races at Lingfield with figures of 11335 so think has a definate EW chance today, run of his feet last time over 5fs.
Also think Rigolleto is overpriced on his form with Jollygreenbeans and New Leyf EW chance here imo.

Ran on late to grab 3rd but is looking tripless, suprised Rigolleto didn't trade shorter than 6.0 but saved place stake.

Dedigout looks nailed on at Navan today. Should be odds on I think, and would be if the others weren't trained by Mullins. 11/8 is generous.

Also backed As de Fer at Ffos las (longer trip) and first scoring play in the six nations game to be a wales penalty (13/8).

Dedigout looks nailed on at Navan today. Should be odds on I think, and would be if the others weren't trained by Mullins. 11/8 is generous.

Also backed As de Fer at Ffos las (longer trip) and first scoring play in the six nations game to be a wales penalty (13/8).

Well done Benny. My feeling at the time was that Briar Hill was going to get up but jumping is the name of the game and Dedigout saw it out well after that one had fell.

Thanks guys, broken clock is right twice a day and all that. Smashed the winnings on the latest selection on the excellent NBA thread.

good call Benny

those amateur races are a nightmare..wish i hadn't bothered in the first..no way do horses get given a decent shot in them from 80% of the riders..which you can expect..i ought to know better than dabble with them

I quite like them. Same with hunter chases - the disparity between the best and worst riders is massive, so if you know which is which you can have an edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back