What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only put a couple up so far but my form has been shocking.

Looking at the selling hurdle at Taunton tomorrow. Looks like Bernard Llewellyn wants to win it. Tijori hasn't run for 450 days. Just Sixty has run twice in the past 2 weeks and so by process of elimination I will look at backing Flanagans Field. 13/2 looks fair.

Also keen on Onwiththeparty EW at 14s in the 4:40. Could be slightly overpriced with a light weight if over his recent spill.

Good luck.

Also keen on Onwiththeparty EW at 14s in the 4:40. Could be slightly overpriced with a light weight if over his recent spill.

Good luck.

Agreed. A tentative selection, and would have been better with the 8 runners, but with a light weight might be worth a speculative e/w bet. He's left Paul Nicholls who doesn't ever accommodate bad horses, this one must have some ability that it hasn't shown thus far based on the fact he was a ditchheat inmate once.

Benzanno
(5:00 Ludlow) is a 92 rated flat horse who won well at Chester on heavy ground. I don't think we've seen the best of him yet and he showed more promise last time. He's on a very low hurdles mark and I think today could very well be his day.

Last edited:
I am in the doldrums at this point in time so I've only had one bet on DUNNS RIVER at Taunton E/W took 16's this morning and can only hope for an improvement

Cottrell in the last at City.

Gigs put this up last night at 6/1 on another forum but that rick lasted about 30 seconds. I've taken 9/4.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Which other forum does he post on Benny, don't worry i wont tell anyone else?
To my mind Steel City Boy has the best recent form in this race, but don't know the irish form as such.

Will be having a play in the Grimthorpe tomorrow with Super Duty. Had been off for a while before having a spin over hurdles the other week. Running off a similar mark to when 2nd in the Kim Muir and a lower mark than when behind Hadrians Approach.

5.45 Nora Batty [nap]

better run quicker than namesake.

This one showed last time that she can win off a mark about 8lb higher than this. The pace of that race was very strong and she stayed with it, with a more even pace here she can show that to be a very good effort.

On top of that ...just reading the bare form gives a link to fav Gios Last through Royal Mizar..RM is a very similar horse to NB..RM went on to receive a 10lb beating from Gios last..Nora Batty receives 12lb here from GL+ a few lbs mark up if racing more efficiently here. Will get a lead from Mazij and as long as the jock on that one doesn't go daft in front NB can take this

6.8 win
2.2 place

nora ran like nora..bigger price next time..i keep telling myself

good luck with the double Tanlic..i think CC might be a bit high in the weights now..i think sonnetation is the one in that race

just had a bet on MON PARRAIN in the 3.45 Don and an E/W bet on VERSE OF LOVE in the 2.55 Ling.

good luck to you all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back