2.30 Robin De Creuse
3.00 Greywell Boy
3.30 Rimini

Last edited:
Put together by my mate Chris from the book

12.30 - DARLAN - is going to be a stable star
1.00 - CHABLAIS - Grown bigger and a huge engine
2.05 - MOSSLEY - will be extreamly hard to beat here
2.35 - FONTANO - Emma Lavelle speaks of the horses need to be eased into his season, not had a hard time of it last two runs, could be the day
3.10 - INSIDE DEALER - Expecting the same as last season, he will pick up some decent prizes over the coming months here and there
12.40 - PLATINUM - one ths stable like alot and will improve, he has scope and jumps well.
1.10 - MULDOONS PICNIC - Expected this to win 1st time out, but the horse fell early, regain the winning thread here?
12.50 - WINDS OF WAR - Has ability to win, they like to win with horses like this, but the horse maybe sent chasing to get that win.

1.20 (Hot Contest) - REV IT UP - Won 1st time out, and did it well staying on all the time. HERDSMAN - Illness cut his season short last time but is back and is healthier and grown. ROMEO DESBOIS - Is one they had to be patient with and he is now looking a picture, is not a 33/1 shot and could surprise some here.

He was short but there really was no alternative

Donnas Palm was a rediculous fav overnight for that race. Drifted accordingly. I would keep an eye on Four Commanders when the ground is absolutely bottomless. He loves it deep and just lacks the gears at the end.

Norminster went into my notebook after his last run at Hexham. He's best in terrible form for ages but was in the process of running really well until getting badly hampered and losing all chance just after making a mistake three from home.

I notice some of the firms have him at 40-1 for 2.30 Sedgefield tomorrow.

From the book summed up by my mate Chris

12.55 - TOBELUCKYENOUGH - Missed alot of racing, with a fractured pelvis. He should be able to regain the winning thread, but over 600 days is a long time off.

1.30 - HAZY TOM - Is a horse with some serious gears and has been impressing alot at home. & NODFORM RICHARD - Won his bumper well coming from off the pace, will likely improve this season and could be a dark horse to follow.

3.55 - HOLD COURT - Is a good horse and will suit a bumper to start with.

Not from the book

Kempton 6:05 Woop Woop Owner says horse is bouncing

Lingfield 1:05: Belle Bayardo – e/way

Wetherby 3:05: Quel Ballistic e/way

I know there's a few Nick Williams fans on here and I'll be joining in today when his 5yo gelding Sarika goes in the Handicap Chase (3:30) at Taunton. Thought Sarika was unlucky to come down 4 out last time when still travelling very well under todays pilot Lizzie Kelly and though the principals have disappointed since the final horse home Timpo has won and placed since whilst this represented a fair drop in grade for Sarika from her previous outing when tailed off behind the ex-Henry De Bromhead trained Kotkidy (rated 126 over hurdles/111 over fences in Ireland) on heavy ground at Dieppe back in September, he's also won a couple of point to points last season and ran well in a 5yo Chase at Compiegne back in May under James Reveley. The handicapper hasn't altered his mark for that and I think he's well worth backing at 9/2 under a useful amateur who's 1 from 5 over fences in her career including a win for this yard (I believe Jane Williams is her mother) in a Hunter Chase at Exeter last season and the 9/2 looks worth a bet IMO.

Martin

Had a few whispers for

Taunton 13.45: Le Corvee
Kempton 5.40: Now e/way
Kempton 6:40: Marah Music e/way

From the book:Most have it all to do and will be watching markets

12.30 - KENTFORD GREY LADY - Given far to much to do last time, sure Emma Lavelle will be wanting to get a win in this horse sooner rather than later, must be primed for this. & KINDLY NOTE - One to watch here as Emma says the horse could make good progress over the coming months to make an impact.

2.10 - SONOFVIC - Lean last season but has filled out very nicely for the chasing season, he will get three miles, has lots of ability. (Is up against the star that is Grand Crus here)

2.45 - BUFFALO BOB - Is a battle hardened horse, and is a stayer, likes to lead from the front and won this race last year, bound to do better than last time out for a pipe opener, but looks up against some decent types here.

1.10 - TRUE BLUE - was a n/r couple of weeks ago, but Vaughan does well with these types, he says the horse has a good attitude and will be running creditably throughout the season, wouldnt want it bottomless ground.

2.20 - MARLENO - Simply says the horse should be suited to fences and will progress slowly.

12.20 - (This contest is interesting)
HAYJACK - Raw horse with natural ability, should progress throughout season.
MIRIFIC - The stable are buzzing with this horse, they are excited by what he could achieve, its interesting as I put him up last time and he ran well for most of the way, until fading around 4f out. He had been off for a long time, maybe that will of opened the pipes more, but could be one to watch today ready for next time out, But the stable believe they have a VERY good horse here.

12.50 - If i was to tell you that all the horse are in the book BAR the emma lavelle horse, you would probably guess which 1 I would back, The Lavelle horse yes ! But I do know CROSS KENNON is the stable star and they are hopeful of another good season. GOLDEN CHIEFTAN is going t be aimed at the RSA chase at Cheltenham, so they will need some good displays to get into that in prime condition. and JETNOVA is another star, but the trainer does say he maybe suited over fences to a much shorter trip. TOUGH ONE !

1.25 - CAMAS BRIDGE - was pulled the other day and will strip better here today. E/W

2.35 - ALL FOR CASH - Who will no doubt be a disappointment to the yard as they said the horse could improve this year, eye watching brief.
COCOCABANA - Was pulled the other week and they are expecting more this season than last, e/w hopes maybe in a moderate affair.

3.40 - DANNANCEYS HILL - Big price tag and trainer says this is 'ONE TO WATCH' ... the horse has bags of ability.

Last edited:
Sentimental Journey in the next at Newbury - a worthy fav imo based on that run in October at a track not dissimiliar to Newbury in Ffos Las (left handed/galloping). Them novice hurdle runs have made a decent price on him here. Doesn't carry maximum confidence but should win.

Last edited:
Had a few whispers for

Taunton 13.45: Le Corvee
Kempton 5.40: Now e/way
Kempton 6:40: Marah Music e/way

From the book:Most have it all to do and will be watching markets

12.30 - KENTFORD GREY LADY - Given far to much to do last time, sure Emma Lavelle will be wanting to get a win in this horse sooner rather than later, must be primed for this. & KINDLY NOTE - One to watch here as Emma says the horse could make good progress over the coming months to make an impact.

2.10 - SONOFVIC - Lean last season but has filled out very nicely for the chasing season, he will get three miles, has lots of ability. (Is up against the star that is Grand Crus here)

2.45 - BUFFALO BOB - Is a battle hardened horse, and is a stayer, likes to lead from the front and won this race last year, bound to do better than last time out for a pipe opener, but looks up against some decent types here.

1.10 - TRUE BLUE - was a n/r couple of weeks ago, but Vaughan does well with these types, he says the horse has a good attitude and will be running creditably throughout the season, wouldnt want it bottomless ground.

2.20 - MARLENO - Simply says the horse should be suited to fences and will progress slowly.

12.20 - (This contest is interesting)
HAYJACK - Raw horse with natural ability, should progress throughout season.
MIRIFIC - The stable are buzzing with this horse, they are excited by what he could achieve, its interesting as I put him up last time and he ran well for most of the way, until fading around 4f out. He had been off for a long time, maybe that will of opened the pipes more, but could be one to watch today ready for next time out, But the stable believe they have a VERY good horse here.

12.50 - If i was to tell you that all the horse are in the book BAR the emma lavelle horse, you would probably guess which 1 I would back, The Lavelle horse yes ! But I do know CROSS KENNON is the stable star and they are hopeful of another good season. GOLDEN CHIEFTAN is going t be aimed at the RSA chase at Cheltenham, so they will need some good displays to get into that in prime condition. and JETNOVA is another star, but the trainer does say he maybe suited over fences to a much shorter trip. TOUGH ONE !

1.25 - CAMAS BRIDGE - was pulled the other day and will strip better here today. E/W

2.35 - ALL FOR CASH - Who will no doubt be a disappointment to the yard as they said the horse could improve this year, eye watching brief.
COCOCABANA - Was pulled the other week and they are expecting more this season than last, e/w hopes maybe in a moderate affair.

3.40 - DANNANCEYS HILL - Big price tag and trainer says this is 'ONE TO WATCH' ... the horse has bags of ability.

A couple of winners - an 8/1 place and Cocacobana wins 25/1 :D

3:50 Sammyman - fancied

Very dissappointing horse.

Shame for the horse. Looked one to follow this season. Sickened for Rothwell when he was taken away, so a small taste of "f**k em" to Gigginstown the way things are turning out. But really thought this fella was top class. Disappointing.

I like the 12:35 - Christmas Parties At lingfieldpark.co.uk Claiming Stakes won by CITY LEGEND on Wednesday!

What I'm thinking is that the form could work out pretty well with maybe the winner notching up a hattrick in sellers/claimers and Golden Desert maybe picking up a decent handicap with the rest of the field running respectably next time out or at Lingfield again in similar conditions.

Like the look of Gentleman Anshan in the 2.35 at Doncaster on Friday. This is a horse still unexposed and going the right way, his win at Southwell in the spring has been nicely franked by the runner-up and he was a real eye-catcher on his return from a break at Ludlow last time. In need of the race and upped in trip, he was most considerately handled (even taking into account his rider) from about 4 out, eased off a long way out and barely having a race. The way he jumped and travelled though suggests he's as good as ever and a return to this sort of trip will suit. But for the trainer and jockey he'd be a lot shorter against an uninspiring bunch in the main. Longsdon's 5-y-o chasing debutant Accordingtolawrence the obvious fly in the ointment, but priced accordingly.

Only what I saw at Ludlow where she looked like you might expect a 7lb Lady amateur to. But the horse does jump for her.

Newbury 3.50. It's A Gimmie e/w at 9/2 stood out as an each way bet to nothing today. Has the form in the book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back