What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
trainer said,SADLER'S RISK “He had a super run in the Galway Plate and was just a bit caught out by his inexperience over fences, as he jumped a bit cautiously, but once he got into the swing of it he stayed on really nicely. He’s definitely better going right handed than left handed, so we have targeted the Munster National at Limerick and that’s where he’ll go. He’s a horse with a lot of class, it’s just a case of coaxing it out of him as he has his own ideas about the game.

Didn't have time to put the write-up on here as was helping with Sunday lunch.

I'm probably going to regret this but I'm tempted to give Highland Lodge (another) last chance if he drifts out to 2/1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm trying to lever as much place money as I can on Vadamos for Saturday. Had a small each way double with Darrell Rivers in the 4.30 at Windsor. I'd have preferred a step back to 7f but the bigger field in this race relative to Hamilton last time out (where she tracked the pace) should suit her come from behind style.

Last edited:
I'm probably going to regret this but I'm tempted to give Highland Lodge (another) last chance if he drifts out to 2/1

Well at least he wasn't tailed off but I should have kept my money

Huntingdon 2.10 Spa's Dancer 11/2 e/way - although drifting this horse fits well into one of my systems that has produced good results. Also my calculations make him 8lb well in - possibly a stamina doubt?

Wetherby 4:25..
Rival D'estruval is a major player.
He's won first time out before which is nice to know, then ran well on its last start, (albeit a while ago), and has a hurdle mark seven pound less than his chase mark.
Based on the fact he's won three hurdle races in a lightly campaigned jumping career, (as opposed to two novice chases), you'd think the hurdle mark is there to be exploited.
I think he'll take a lot of stopping and is a great early price. It could be a case of how far......best bet of the day by a long way for me.

Last edited:
Prefer Crazy Jack in the 4.25 at Wetherby myself and Aristo du Plessis in the last

Quote Originally Posted by teelin View Post
See Me Here 4.40 Fairyhouse 33/1 Boylesport

Balls of steel first post.

Shame brought down at first Saturday

Kempton 7.45 Champagne Ceri 3.6 betfair - on a line through Draco's Code the selection should have the beating of the fav Perche especially at these weights.

6.35 coreczka ..off horse to follow list for that last run..ran above this mark and time backed it up..has 5lb in hand of this mark..just has to show it. trading at 13.0 on bfair

Awesome EC just saw it in time, was trading at 19 on Betfair so had to have a little on. Many thanks indeed, saved a crap day :)

Cracking pick EC well done mate I saw it in time but looked that gift horse right in the mouth.

Awesome EC just saw it in time, was trading at 19 on Betfair so had to have a little on. Many thanks indeed, saved a crap day :)

lol..i topped up at longer odds just out of anger at it drifting:D

i love the AW..next 5 months will see me through rest of the year hopefully..i ain't tossing about with the turf as much next year..there is no relent

lol..i topped up at longer odds just out of anger at it drifting:D

i love the AW..next 5 months will see me through rest of the year hopefully..i ain't tossing about with the turf as much next year..there is no relent

Well make sure you share them :)

Anything else tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back