Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to the Caulfield cup in Australia [7.40am]

Backing two, one from GB and the other from AUS

Snow Sky @ 11-1 & Set Square @ 11-1..both with 888sport

Looking forward to the Caulfield cup in Australia [7.40am]

Backing two, one from GB and the other from AUS

Snow Sky @ 11-1 & Set Square @ 11-1..both with 888sport

Both unplaced but great prep run for Melbourne Cup by Snow Sky in 5th...taken the 16-1 with Skybet for 3rd November

Market Rasen

2.05-Adrakhan @ 5-2 [Boylesports]
3.15-Golden Doyen @ 2-1 [Boylesports]
3.55-Cloudy Bob @ 5-1 [Paddy Power]

1pt win on each @ BOG

Market Rasen
3.15 Golden Doyen
3.55 Desert Joe

Stratford
1.45 Poetic Verse
2.55 Kie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

have backed Sunnae about about 3 times now since seeing her FTO at Hamilton, so had to back her today at Catt - but jeez, how hard did she have to work for that win with the loose horse, watched it without sound but the hrse was nudged right 3 times and dropping momentum all the time, ended up on the nearside rail alone and still won

5.10 Best Trip

been watching this one and waiting for the return to 7f on easy surface..even better today as has won over c/d..the run at York behind Harwoods told me this one is bit better than a 77 hoss..today is back at best trip,,pun.. off 78

8.2 taken

Last edited:
Second Step in the Canadian International. He's 3/1 whilst Cannock Chase is 7/4.

Imo the Cumani horse has better form and has won abroad already.

Ryan Moore goes over to ride the Stoute colt. Big ******* deal.

The New One will win today no doubt, But he's no 1/7 shot, I've done a lay to back in running.
Definitly Grey in the last at Kempton
Brazen Spirit at Bath.

The last at Ponte looks a typical end of season trappy sprint handicap but my local stable fancy Rusty Rocket. For once he`s got his going and a good draw and ran a good race at Nottingham last week, despite a poor draw and start. Should run very well given luck in running.

Having a day out at Pontefract.

Each Way bets on the following @ BOG

2.10-Airton @ 9-1 [Bet 365]
3.10-Aldeburgh @ 10-1 [Skybet]
5.10-Noble Asset @ 10-1 [Bet Victor]
5.40-Even Stevens @ 20-1 [Betway]

4.00 Plumpton
12/1 looks too big about Town Mouse. Hope all 8 stay in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In an effort to try and get in the black this season I've had a go on Jammy Guest in the 3.55 at Windsor. Yes he's out of the handicap today but his run two starts ago off 65 at Yarmouth put him in my tracker. He flew home under Spencer and although he was poor the next day that race was over 5f, the only time he's ever tried that trip. Conditions are optimul for him today and 20/1 is overs.

"Flew home under Spencer" ....... standard procedure ;) .Good luck Euro I thought that beast would be a decent animal a long time ago to hear he's now competing off 65 is mind blowing.

He showed enough to me that day to suggest that under the right conditions - a decent pace over 6f - he'll be competitive off that sort of mark.

2:15 Worc Bold Conquest. 8/1 Would rather have the 8 runners for ew ... but worth a dash over fences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back