What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 Bold Prediction.

Ed Walker just had a winner..horses running well..and this one has come right down the handicapand is now back to class 4's..he sticks Morris on today who is a very impressive 7/18 on 4yo+ horses. not much pace here so morris might make all

7.0 taken

Last edited:
nah...jock/trainer stats never win for me....i think every time i back Morris he has that knack of winning the very next race..rides one for prescott next i see..will have a dabble just to remove the annoyance if he does the same today

Ayr 2:50
Un Noble (NAP) is totally unexposed over fences but has shown enough when third last time to suggest it'll take a lot of beating tomorrow.

Exeter 3:40
On Tour (NB) is a horse I had plenty of time for over hurdles so am hoping I may get 2/1 or thereabouts on him on first try over fences. Keep the faith!

Bangor 2:00
Restless Harry is worth an E/W as he has some good chase form from 2014 and the handicapper has taken into account he's been off the track for a year by dropping him 7 pounds to a mark of 140.
You have to ask yourself why a horse who obviously owes nothing to connections in terms of prize money is being kept on the go approaching 12 years of age. I'm hopeful its because they think Restless Harry can win another race over fences.

Last edited:
2.20 Ayr. Frankie's Promise. The fancy prices are gone but still feel this horse is overpriced and hopefully has been freshened up after a break. He was a horse I thought was going to be a lot better last season but for some reason it didn't happen. Hopefully this time around.

not a strong fancy..but i have to back it as its earned a mark in the early 60's on my calcs..and if it wins without some shillings on i'll cry a bit.

runs off 60 here and is a nice price..drifted out to 12s at minute...9.00 dundalk..nicaragua

Last edited:
Exeter 3:40
On Tour (NB) is a horse I had plenty of time for over hurdles so am hoping I may get 2/1 or thereabouts on him on first try over fences. Keep the faith!

[/QUOTE]

Nice shout. Was on a train and couldn't get on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Cheers Viking, a shame you was on the train! I am a bit and miss at the moment, one good winner is followed by a disappointing loser, and vice versa...that's the way it goes.

Looking forward to two novices this week, Wolf Of Windlesham in the Triumph Hurdle trial on Saturday at Cheltenham and really hoping Blaklion can go close in the novice chase on Friday (the one More Of That is entered to run in).

Its judgement day for Blaklion insofar as being a decent chaser goes...I know he has his critics and I'd like to see him show people what he can do.

Ps, good luck to EC1 in the 9:00 tonight.

Last edited:
3.40 Taunton
Howlongisafoot looks decent value at 9/2 with Paddy Power who are offering money back 2nd (as a free bet up to £25)

Un Temps pour Tout available at 4/1 with P Power. Not sure how long that'll last

Looking forward to two novices this week, Wolf Of Windlesham in the Triumph Hurdle trial on Saturday at Cheltenham and really hoping Blaklion can go close in the novice chase on Friday (the one More Of That is entered to run in).

Its judgement day for Blaklion insofar as being a decent chaser goes...I know he has his critics and I'd like to see him show people what he can do.

nice price Marb..great call:cool:

i didn't back it Benny..was just saying it should have been 1/4 on in the ratings...i backed Blaklion ..teh fact the fav wasn't 1/4 on told a story i thought

Thanks yeah I been busy this morning I didn't see The Wolf in action was anyone impressed?

I'm gonna watch the replay in a minute.

Blaklion would have been a good winner for me.

Present View my only other bet today so far.

Having watched it the Wolf did well to win given some of his novice jumping, but he's got a right old engine.

Last edited:
The Willie Mullins trained horse Renneti who runs in the Greatwood ran a belter last time in the Ceserewitch.
I've taken a chance on it.

Scoop The Pot could be on a nice mark in the fifth race.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back