What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers Fonz..cracking day..had a small bet on Lady Lloyd in the next..that run 2 ago gives it a chance..18.0 is too big.

decent listed tonight here..won't be bothering though..feet up after the 5.25..

trainer has had a couple of short priced hurdlers beaten lately, time to look at what he's got going over fences for the next week or two.

El Namoose - Ascot 1:30 - Good record on right handed tracks and major chance at about 7/4.

Haydock 2.30
Minella Rocco too short on debut over fences and Silsol appeals at 15/8 having beaten a couple of decent looking types last time. Sure to go on the ground and the 5lb penalty may not be enough to stop him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The first five races at Ascot today will be delayed by five minutes to even out the gaps between that meeting and Haydock

Shouldn't they have sussed this out way before today ?

It would be to do with Ffos Las being abandoned, leaving room to space out the races better,.

1.20 only 3 runners but solar impulse has been fav twice after a break and lost both..worth ignoring i think..Kings lad last run in class 3 was a win on slow gorund and looks able to give 7lb to doctor phoenix who will find this tougher than last time. i'll have a few bob on Kings Lad

Given I know bugger all about betting, especially betting exchanges, is this an opportunity ? There's a horse entered in the 1.05 at Huntingdon tomorrow called Wade Harper which ran today and had quite a heavy fall and in my view is unlikely to run tomorrow. Would laying this horse right now be allowed or would the horse subsequently being a NR nullify any wager?

Yep. Should have said as well, if you back one of the others your odds will be reduced when the non-runner is announced by an amount determined by the price of the horse taken out. With a bookmaker there would be a rule 4 to similar effect.

good call Nomad....a very good day growing into an immense one..best example better win..will cap off one of the best days i've had for a while..famous last words

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back