What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me or does Chain Gang look overpriced in the next at Leopardstown? He's run in some decent races and proven he's got an engine. A Toi Phil is clearly useful but doesn't look a top table Mullins horse, and I'd have the top four close on what they've shown so far. They include Chain Gang who is a much substantially bigger price than the other three. 9/1 is worth a speculative punt. Woodland Opera strikes me as more of danger the the Mullins favourite so I've also done them in a reverse forecast.
Wrong, and A Toi Phil looks much better than a second string horse. He looks very useful and in the long production line of Mullins novices he could fly under the radar a bit. He's added as one to watch for the conditionals race.

To be honest that's the only thing that stops me but there's a small fortune to be made.

If you do this 16 times a day Untitled.jpg

16 * 17 * 30 *12 is about 100k a year for sitting on your backside........is that more than the dole>>>>>>>>>I suspect not

If you are bored EC try this..stick 5000 pounds on Douvan listen to it on WH radio and watch your heart jump out of your body if the commentator says "He hit that one really hard" sure to kill boredom stone dead.:lol:

For most people trading full time is not an option. Yes you can make a living doing it but you've got to consider two things.

1. Is it more boring than my current job?
2. Do I have a mortgage? (because no bank will give you one).

If the answer is yes to either then it's a no go.

i don't want to replace boredom with the excitement of a heart attack Tanlic:)..its got to be somwhere in between those two extremes tbh

Last edited:
To be honest that's the only thing that stops me but there's a small fortune to be made.

If you do this 16 times a day View attachment 1063

16 * 17 * 30 *12 is about 100k a year for sitting on your backside........is that more than the dole>>>>>>>>>I suspect not

tanlic...... if you don't mind, what were the bets that lead to the guaranteed £17 profit?

pace burn up..but morris takes the inner course..odd ride..worth a shot at the prices

best bet on the card is in the last..short but will win..Goodwood Moonlight

I wonder what the chances are of a Charalambous 2nd string in the next at Chelmsford.

Ela Goug La Mou is effective over C&D and is consistent enough in her grade. 20s seems a bit big considering some of the others have question marks. I just wonder if the top weighted stablemate is just setting it up for her.

I wonder what the chances are of a Charalambous 2nd string in the next at Chelmsford.

Ela Goug La Mou is effective over C&D and is consistent enough in her grade. 20s seems a bit big considering some of the others have question marks. I just wonder if the top weighted stablemate is just setting it up for her.

Err, less said about that the better, the opposite way round in fact.

pace burn up..but morris takes the inner course..odd ride..worth a shot at the prices

best bet on the card is in the last..short but will win..Goodwood Moonlight

Not bothered about his last run EC1, i rather thought Anjuna Beach had a good chance over this 10fs.

no not worried about wolves run..better horse here by some way..was worried about Kristal Hart being there,,but its conveniently come out..might have spoiled the pace make up had it run..think Goodwood is bet of the week

Give Hollywood All Star a good chance in last at Kempton today (16:20). Around current 7/1 seems a reasonable bet.

Give Hollywood All Star a good chance in last at Kempton today (16:20). Around current 7/1 seems a reasonable bet.

I had a small bet on Canadian Diamond at 14/1 this morning. Also give Barakilla a decent shout in the 3.45.

Like the look of the sprints today

Southwell 3:10 - Anonymous John - 6/1 - Little tune up on Friday should have put him spot on. Concern that he could be a couple of lbs too high after some good placed efforts but not enough to put me off.

Southwell 4:20 - Lucky Mark - 11/2 - Hoping he can sit off the potential pace setters Sir Geoffrey and Pull The Pin and pick it up entering the final furlong. Excuse last time. He's another that could do with another lb or two off but 59 looks workable if the first two do cut each others throats.

Good luck all.

4.10 race Petite Fantasie

This is another from the exeter card where some jockeys took the slow churned up inner route..this one lost by 7 but would have won had it raced further out..snaffled a few quid at 16.5 and 16.0 earlier..will have another dip shortly...currently 13.5..has to be a single figure price later imo

Rail movements at Wetherby have increased the distances today by

Race 1 +117yds
Race 2 +180 yds
Race 3 +180 yds
Race 4 +234 yds
Race 5 +153 yds
Race 6 +117 yds

the going looks pretty bad at both courses after two races..Wetherby = -80 slow..Leicester = -70 slow..they equate to Hvy,,near Very Heavy. You will need to stay very well at both courses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back