What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
a couple of weeks ago i mentioned at exter a bumper horse that ran on slower part of track and that if it had run further out would have won..on the same card i noticed the same thing about a hurdle race..the race won by Emerging Talent..the 2nd horse might have won that race if it had not run in the glue inner..GALA BALL..runs in the 4.25 wincanton..should beat the fav today if that thoery holds water

don't miss the bumper horse..the theory looks good..kerching

didn't do the forecast but backed it 4 times during the afternoon at 5.2..5.0 and a bit less..shoved 25% of winnings off the gowran race on it as well..been a very nice day.

I was missing in action at the wrong time this afternoon and missed the fun, but great work EC and Chef nonetheless.

1.15 Market Rasen - Abbreviate should be favourite on form here. Alan King is damning with faint praise re Travertine, saying he's come on from his last run and "should have a hurdle in him".

Price has already started to collapse but 11/4 still looks tidy. I reckon it might go off 15/8fav.

had a yankee for interest

1.25 milrow
2.00 magnus maximus
5.10 poor duke
6.45 moonbi creek

15k if they all win:lol:

moonbi creek will be getting a small single win as well..its on to follows..but starts slowly..was best horse in race last time but keeps hampering itsen at the start.

just to add..Ian Williams stable hosses are running out of skin. 6 won from last 11....4 from last 5

.runs two today...2.20 ballyalton..3.30 cotillion

I do like my Auteuil winners, and will take a wee chance that Jamie Snowden has found himself something useful in Buche De Noel (has drifted this morning).

He is hard to put a mark on ratings-wise, but 134 probably wouldn't be miles away given what he has achieved at Auteuil and elsewhere in France. I'll have him at 15/2 receiving weight from animals who look fairly ordinary as novice chasers go.

I do like my Auteuil winners, and will take a wee chance that Jamie Snowden has found himself something useful in Buche De Noel (has drifted this morning).

He is hard to put a mark on ratings-wise, but 134 probably wouldn't be miles away given what he has achieved at Auteuil and elsewhere in France. I'll have him at 15/2 receiving weight from animals who look fairly ordinary as novice chasers go.

on my french/english converted ratings he is about as good as his OHR rating Grass..135..hoss he beat last time about a 130 level...so looks overpriced ..if it weren't for williams stable form i'd be eyeing it more strongly

I'm cliff following with ASO and I am hoping he only hits half his fences this time.

He has an abundance of ability and I think he will go to the top when he learns to jump

Well dne Tanlic!

Mkt Rsn 2.55 Father Probus - small win - looks better than these on old form and ran promisingly on comeback from 2 years off - taking a chance he doesn't bounce and hoping his stamina comes into play.

Connetable in the first at Ascot.

To my untrained eyes the French form looks to have been well and truly franked. Any of the French form experts care to offer a view? 7/4 looks big about this one if you can take the form literally.

Value at Risk in the Handicap Hurdle at Ascot. Loving 142 as a very workable mark, this trip will suit.

Seventh Sky in the Peter Marsh. Race to get involved in as the front two (FB and Reve) cannot win for me. SS loves Haydock and a bit of heavy and should be able to lead to day (couldn't go with Village Vic last time out but stayed on ok)

Reve De Sivola couldn't win off this sort of mark over fences in his younger days so heaven knows why he's 7/2 to do so aged 11 in the Peter Marsh.

Fingal Bay has a useless jockey but Virak will love the ground, is 2/2 at Haydock and has a decent claimer on board.

11/2 is fair.

I am laying uds when i get home for as much as i can when i think the price hits rock bottom.....the when he drifts i will back him and take the profit before the off....and trust me the layers will be out to get him sometime close to the off....lay to back guys and enjoy the cream

3:15H - Cloudy Too - Shaped well in the Tommy Whittle and down to a workable mark.

2:05H - It'safreebee - Looks value v the favourite and I'm trying to work out why Harry goes to Haydock instead of the Ascot for Value At Risk.

1:35T - Miss Mobot - Would be interesting if straight for this. Fair bumper horse and getting weight from her rivals including a short priced favourite from the same stable.

Cape Speed (1.45L) has just one to beat and will likely improve again for the drop in trip.
7/2 will do nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back