What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There won't be much doing for me tomorrow.

Kempton 4:40 - Diamond Sam 6/1. Been waiting for this. Think he is well handicapped and tomorrow's race looks a feasible opening. Decent draw to boot.

Bangor 1:40 - Baraymi - Think this one could step forward on form shown to date.

Will also be watching the run of Start Seven in the 5:10K. Won't back him because think he'll need it for his mark but I was taken by him at Lingfield. Looked a enormous animal that was still very green but kept on nicely. A step up in trip in a handicap should be the way to go.

Kiera royale 2.50 Thurles. Ran well in a maiden hurdle over 2m at leopardstown a couple of weeks ago just getting outpaced in the end. She should appreciate the step up in trip and looks value getting weight off the main contenders. 14/1 Ew. Good luck everyone with their selections today.

There won't be much doing for me tomorrow.

Kempton 4:40 - Diamond Sam 6/1. Been waiting for this. Think he is well handicapped and tomorrow's race looks a feasible opening. Decent draw to boot.

Bangor 1:40 - Baraymi - Think this one could step forward on form shown to date.

Will also be watching the run of Start Seven in the 5:10K. Won't back him because think he'll need it for his mark but I was taken by him at Lingfield. Looked a enormous animal that was still very green but kept on nicely. A step up in trip in a handicap should be the way to go.

Kempton can do my head in at times. Diamond Sam goes for home at the furlong pole and gets nutted close to the line. Then Start Seven runs much better than I expected to finish a good 2nd at 12/1.

Jungle Cat (3.35 Meyd) has just about the best form in the race on his Newbury 2nd to Adaay. Thought good enough to run in the gp1 Commonwealth Cup afterwards but lost a shoe in the stalls, and ran no sort of race as a consequence.
Current 11/2 looks inviting.

Not my sort of race to bet in but Henderson's runners are 11111221111 in non handicap hurdles at Fakenham and he has Barman running in the 3:05.

Meant to flag that up this morning when it was available at 11/4 but now a best priced 15/8.

I hadn't backed it EC thankfully - hence my comment about not being my sort of race - but I thought I'd post it up here as it was some stat. I hope nobody read it other than you !

The winner bolted up and signed off his flat career with some decent form yet was well and truly put in his place by Altior LTO - albeit it was his first run. Could be one to keep an eye on.

Jungle Cat (3.35 Meyd) has just about the best form in the race on his Newbury 2nd to Adaay. Thought good enough to run in the gp1 Commonwealth Cup afterwards but lost a shoe in the stalls, and ran no sort of race as a consequence.
Current 11/2 looks inviting.

Good call

i have packed in putting them up Benny..every time i put owt up it loses..but seeing its you

i've had a double and two win bets today..so i suppose i'm going to put kiss of death on this..i hope not coz first one won so have got a decent wedge going on to this

7.40 byres road is on to do list..ran in a red hot mdn last time on the figures..has 5 in hand of blacklister and probably more improvement too

if it loses..i'm blaming you for asking :D

this will get me plenty of guinnesses to last me until the festival if it wins

There has been some money for Dilly Daydream in the 7.40 and a contact I have tells me they do fancy it and it should run a big race. He's only passed on a couple previously and they have won so hopefully he's correct again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back