What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worked out well for ya, What was Heskin doing on the one in front!!

I have had a severe case of seconditis today, big ew on Henderson's in the first who looked all over the winner before the last, and whilst I only had a very small bet on GC, it's strange the things that can change your luck...

I have had a severe case of seconditis today, big ew on Henderson's in the first who looked all over the winner before the last, and whilst I only had a very small bet on GC, it's strange the things that can change your luck...

Well i couldnt get a kick in a stampede and Scotsirish was the final straw...

They all have eyes and brains - Jackie Coward went the wrong way but with the exception of the two Mullins lads who were on the outside with nowhere to go nobody else had any excuse for taking the wrong course.

They should especially signpost this kind of race. How many times must this stuff happen. ffs?
Stewards have a job to do, the lazy class morons.

Onward & upward

Chelt:
12.10 Tango De Juilley
3.35 Any Given Day

Donc.
1.05 Emmaslegend
2.45 School For Scandal
3.20 Qianshan Leader

Ling. ABANDONED
11.50 Gleann Eagas
12.20 Nomadic Warrior
2.35 Sandofthecolosseum

Last edited:
1.15 Southwell-Dutch on

Mcconnell @ 2.5 [Boylesports] BOG..10.48pts
Salerosa @ 2.75 [Betfred] BOG..9.52pts

Guaranteed Profit of at least 6.19pts when one of these two horses wins the race

Good call EC - saw him win at Fontwell and was impressed by him physically that day but he's crying out for fences and could be a decent chaser next season.

What a dope Richard Hoiles is - screaming 'it's over' when the Byrnes horse went clear before the last - how exactly was it over?!

Compounded his error by saying Deireadh Re was lucky - how exactly?! This isn't flat racing, Richard...

What a dope Richard Hoiles is - screaming 'it's over' when the Byrnes horse went clear before the last - how exactly was it over?!

Compounded his error by saying Deireadh Re was lucky - how exactly?! This isn't flat racing, Richard...

Agree my brother was watching the race with me and when he said it's over
I shook my head.What a dope.

I find it interesting that Plato has found his way from Henry Cecil to Declan Queally father of Tom.Solid enough in the betting in first at Cork.

Hereford

1.15 Hawk Run / Egypt Mill Spirit
2.15 Azulada Bay
2.45 Kashabelle
3.15 Crime Dont Pay
3.45 Derwen Pryed

I was doing really well until I lumped on to Ruby on Lios A Choill. I kept wondering why he didn't kick on turning for home and put the race to bed as he was cantering all over them. Soon found out why when he let the horse down and he went bouncity, bouncity, bounce on the same spot. He found so little, he went from odds on to 1000 so fast it had me scanning the picture for someone with a sniper rifle ;O)

Seen some real dogs in my life but that one wouldn't win a seller on a downhill ski run even with a push at the a start.

Ruby did win the next which helped soften the blow but then I couldn't get matched my on the fav in the bumper. Every time I tried the money kept pouring on and the price dropped real quick so I thought stuff it. Of course the horse won by the length of a football pitch so I had a stinker of a day.

Lios a Choill is from a good family but appears to be fairly soft-will need absolutely everything to go right for him to win a chase.The sort to get beaten at long odds on in running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back