What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stellarta (Windsor 7.30)
Very open heat but the mare ran well in 4th from a poor draw in the Stewards consolatio, will appreciate the quick ground and ran a strormer here in 2nd when badly hampered behind Ice Lord back in May.

Saw the posting/result on this now, well done Fonz. Thanks to Colin also, thats two from two for the thread today, 7 & 10 /1 winners. :)

Last edited:
2.00 Ripon-Sugar Beach

Each Way @ 12-1 [Coral] BOG

First race but know connections think she has a future

Caeser The Gaeser down to 5.5 furlongs on turf at Carlisle tomorrow (2:10), a chance to show he's not a right old hound I suppose. I'll stick him in the yankee for old times sake. ;)

Last edited:
Caeser The Gaeser down to 5.5 furlongs on turf at Carlisle tomorrow (2:10), a chance to show he's not a right old hound I suppose. I'll stick him in the yankee for old times sake. ;)
This is the second winner I would have put up this week on the tipping compo were it not for York Ebor meeting.
My opponents should count themselves lucky!

I give a good each way shout to Stanghow in Thirsk's 3:45 tomorrow.
Connections have given this an entry in the Ayr Gold Cup which is interesting. The horse is going the right way that's for sure. Now looks the right time to step him up in class. I'd love to see him on the day with 8 stone on its back!

Last edited:
Friday

2.20 Sandown-Zumran

Each Way @ 6-1 [Paddy Power] BOG

Better than form shown so far and she has a nice draw

Saturday

3.40 Sandown -Baydar @ 7-2 (Ladbrokes) BOG

Think he is still ahead of his mark

Last edited:
Got a hunch Mix And Mingle will go well in 3 minutes. Chris Wall a good trainer with mile handicappers..

4.40 Perth
Desoto County looks to have a good chance here and 11/2 seems a decent price.

Nice shout PB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curragh 5:45
The Murtagh trained SISTER BLANDINA has been kindly dropped five pounds for a poor effort when beaten by stablemate and 14/1 chance Soul Searcher. Sister Blandina was 3/1 that day which must indicate a freakish result. What I like about Sister Blandina is she knows where the winning line is and how to get her head in front. The Racing Post think the assessor has her now but there's one more nice handicap in her off this mark, imho.

10/1

Last edited:
Enduring Power (Kempton 6.40) - One that I know the Powell team like and he improved markedly to win on his second start. It wasn’t the best of races though and this looks a bit tougher today. That said, he has apparently come on a bundle for that run so he must have every chance of making the frame if he turns up in top form, so a bit of e/w value for sure. 20/1 available in a few places.

Give a mention to SHANGHAI DOLLY in Bellintowns 7:30 tonight. I'd definitely check the market with him in the next hour or two, early signs are he's a positive in the betting. He's nicely bred horse by Kyllachy/Oasis Dream, only run at Dundalk half a dozen starts to date, having his first start in a turf handicap with 8 stone 5 pound. A nice 103 day absence to freshen him up so maybe he will out run big odds. Bar the favourite looks an open contest.

Last edited:
INEXES is a value bet tonight (Wolverhampton 8:45). Has won 2 from 12 in limited career so far, not a bad record. Has also been placed twice at Wolverhampton. Whilst he might find it difficult to over turn the favourite 16/1 is a great price to take on him. Should be nearer first than last. I just think the price is way to big! He's the best of the outsiders for sure.

Last edited:
INEXES is a value bet tonight (Wolverhampton 8:45). Has won 2 from 12 in limited career so far, not a bad record. Has also been placed twice at Wolverhampton. Whilst he might find it difficult to over turn the favourite 16/1 is a great price to take on him. Should be nearer first than last. I just think the price is way to big! He's the best of the outsiders for sure.
Gone in the tracker, good 3rd tonight and should win soon. Gigs bagged the winner I see, well done him.

5.55 Hamilton-Euro Nightmare

Each Way @ 12-1 [RaceBets] BOG

Newcomer but I know shrewd trainer likes her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back