Morning

My bets [1pt on each @ BOG]

2.10 Exeter-Hahnenkam @ 6-1 [Bet 365]
2.30 Newcastle-Re Run @ 7-2 [Bet Victor]
3.20 Yarmouth-Guanabara Bay @ 11-4 [Bet 365]
3.50 Yarmouth-Rio Ronaldo @ 9-1 [Ladbrokes]
4.20 Yarmouth-Harwoods Star @ 9-1 [Bet 365]
4.30 Newcastle-Magic City @ 7-1 [Bet 365]
5.00 Newcastle-Rural Celebration @ 5-1 [Bet 365]:)

Loss of 1pt...some books refunded on Rio after the shambles leaving the stalls but will include it here as a loser

Lavetta has been declared in the 5:20 at Newmarket on Wednesday.

She ran a good place at Ayr the last day, when a staying on third, (Benny B might remember it as we were talking about Joe Fannings rides that day). She's from a shrewd yard and I think she's ahead of the handicapper. Creeps in on a low weight...
Looking forward to it, hopefully will be able to catch the race live. Taken early price of 11/2. See what happens.

Last edited:
Morning

My bets [1pt win on each @ BOG]

1.40 Fontwell-Movewiththetimes @ 5-2 [William Hill]
1.50 Worcester-Kitchapoly @ 15-8 [Bet 365]
2.10 Fontwell-Hannibal The Great @ 9-2 [Bet 365]
4.15 Newmarket-Stradivarius @ 7-2 [Skybet]
5.20 Newmarket-Sharaakah @ 4-1 [Boylesports]

5.20 Newm. Sharaakah is nap bet today..4.6 taken

have slung it in doubles and a treble to fatten it up a bit with

4.50 desert skyline
5.50 pike corner cross

5.20 Newm. Sharaakah is nap bet today..4.6 taken

have slung it in doubles and a treble to fatten it up a bit with

4.50 desert skyline
5.50 pike corner cross

Well Desert Skyline has fattened it up nicely. I did a £10 trixie and a small treble for a giggle. Five grand if the other two win.

i can honestly say his voice in the 00's was probably better than when he was a young man..you in for a treat i think..nice one..let me know how you went on

Bad Company were awesome by the way. I do think his voice is improving. He's the ultimate professional - amazing voice, great stage presence. He's got the lot.

i thought you would enjoy it

i slung a tenner win on the fatteners earlier on..at that point got 14.0 on Desert Skyline ..they hammered it in the betting..pity the doubles are at BFSP..still nice though if either or both of the others win

lets have all 3 in for a proper cracking day:)

i thought you would enjoy it

i slung a tenner win on the fatteners earlier on..at that point got 14.0 on Desert Skyline ..they hammered it in the betting..pity the doubles are at BFSP..still nice though if either or both of the others win

lets have all 3 in for a proper cracking day:)

Just then next one will be fine - I had £40 this morning, then another £40 when you posted plus the trixie. So it's worth almost a grand.

i'd rather the 2nd one lose than the last tbh..the first one was ok on its own anyway at 14.0..covers the day+..but the double will be very nice..fingers xed.

Thanking the good lord that Lavetta has been declared in the 5:20 at Newmarket on Wednesday.

She ran a good place at Ayr the last day, when a staying on third, (Benny B might remember it as we were talking about Joe Fannings rides that day). She's from a shrewd yard and I think she's ahead of the handicapper. Creeps in on a low weight...

:adore:

Morning

1.40 Fontwell-Movewiththetimes @ 5-2 [William Hill]:)
1.50 Worcester-Kitchapoly @ 15-8 [Bet 365]
2.10 Fontwell-Hannibal The Great @ 9-2 [Bet 365]
4.15 Newmarket-Stradivarius @ 7-2 [Skybet]
5.20 Newmarket-Sharaakah @ 4-1 [Boylesports]

Loss of 1.5pts

2.10 Carlisle-Aintree My Dream @ 6-5 [William Hill]
2.55 Newton Abbot-Generous Chief @ 11-4 [Bet 365]
3.20 Carlisle-Theatre Act @ 8-1 [Bet 365]
3.55 Carlisle-Ballyben @ 9-2 [Bet 365]
4.15 Ludlow-Lillian @ 9-4 [Bet 365]
5.10 Newton Abbot-Khismet @ 8-1 [Bet 365]

Zzoro off 83 is worthy of an each way bet at 33/1 in 4:30 tomorrow. This horse has been off for two months which is a good thing after two or three poor runs on firm ground. Coincidently he had this exact two month break before he won his maiden at Wolverhampton as a two year old last season. If you believe in patterns being repeated then thats good. At Newmarket on his first start this season on tomorrows forecast soft going he ran well with the William Knight trained Southdown Lad back in third, a horse who was subsequently third to Imperial Aviator. This gives me reason to believe Zzoro could turn that poor form on firm ground on its head now back on soft going, (assuming it will be soft?). I'll wait until tomorrow to be absolutely sure, especially given what Gigilos been saying about going-reports on his thread. I'm not sure why Corals early prices have Zzoro as rank outsider. Nottingham 4:30 Zzoro 33/1 Each Way Corals (if soft ground confirmed)
The front running Zzoro is out tomorrow in Newbury's 3:35. Steps down in trip which is interesting, you'd expect him to try and put the favourite under pressure from the front. I think he needs cut in the ground, so you'd want Newbury to stay Gd-St or Soft.... if it does, I don't think it will be a procession for the jolly, (famous last words!). There'll be bigger and better prizes for Zzoro next season, but still worth a play here to defeat Cloudberry.

Last edited:

2.10 Carlisle-Aintree My Dream @ 6-5 [William Hill]
3.20 Carlisle-Theatre Act @ 8-1 [Bet 365]
3.55 Carlisle-Ballyben @ 9-2 [Bet 365]
5.10 Newton Abbot-Khismet @ 8-1 [Bet 365]

Four winners including two at 8/1. Sharp shooting!

2.10 Carlisle-Aintree My Dream @ 6-5 [William Hill]:) [R4]
3.20 Carlisle-Theatre Act @ 8-1 [Bet 365]:)
3.55 Carlisle-Ballyben @ 9-2 [Bet 365]:)
5.10 Newton Abbot-Khismet @ 8-1 [Bet 365]:)

Profit of 19.7pts

Though main stakes are on the singles EC

Always do a 50p Heinz when have 6 picks.....and made an extra £900 profit on that today

My bets [1pt win on each]

2.45 Cheltenham-Baron Alco @ 13-2 [Bet Bright]
3.00 Newbury-Qamarain @ 8-1 [Boylesports]
3.20 Cheltenham-Valhalla @ 5-1 [Paddy Power]
3.45 Doncaster-George Bowen @ 8-1 [Bet Bright]
3.55 Cheltenham-Tiger Roll @ 11-8 [Boylesports]
4.45 Newbury-London Prize @ 2-1 [Bet 365]
4.55 Doncaster-G K Chesterton @ 7-2 [Boylesports]
5.05 Cheltenham-Cecil Corbett @ 9-2 [Stan James]
5.40 Cheltenham-Cliffs Of Dover @ 7-1 [William Hill]

Status
Not open for further replies.