My bets [1pt win on each @ BOG]

2.10 Carlisle-Aintree My Dream @ 6-5 [William Hill]
2.55 Newton Abbot-Generous Chief @ 11-4 [Bet 365]
3.20 Carlisle-Theatre Act @ 8-1 [Bet 365]
3.55 Carlisle-Ballyben @ 9-2 [Bet 365]
4.15 Ludlow-Lillian @ 9-4 [Bet 365]
5.10 Newton Abbot-Khismet @ 8-1 [Bet 365]

Well done PB very nice :whistle:

David Elsworths, Somethingthrilling, (Newbury 3:00), worth a few shillings, could be nicely ahead of its mark.

i think the 3 of us Marb+PB have got this thread sewn up...yeah right:)

multiples for tonight

6.50 draw swords
7.20 second serve
7.50 beverly bullet
8.20 drago
8.50 spinning rose

I try my best, good luck with those tonight EC1. I'll be away from here after tomorrows racing, got a lot on personally so need a break ,I'm sure I'll still read in on a weekend, might return next flat season, who knows. Zzoro is still a horse to follow and will win races next season, will be worth betting when upped back up to 10 furlongs in a more valuable race on soft ground.

Last edited:
My bets [1pt win on each]

2.45 Cheltenham-Baron Alco @ 13-2 [Bet Bright]
3.00 Newbury-Qamarain @ 8-1 [Boylesports]
3.20 Cheltenham-Valhalla @ 5-1 [Paddy Power]
3.45 Doncaster-George Bowen @ 8-1 [Bet Bright]
3.55 Cheltenham-Tiger Roll @ 11-8 [Boylesports]
4.45 Newbury-London Prize @ 2-1 [Bet 365]:)
4.55 Doncaster-G K Chesterton @ 7-2 [Boylesports]
5.05 Cheltenham-Cecil Corbett @ 9-2 [Stan James]
5.40 Cheltenham-Cliffs Of Dover @ 7-1 [William Hill]:)

Profit of 2pts

Much as I like Shantou Village his jumping deteriorated over the last two on his fences debut and in giving 5lb I think he'll find it tough against Brother Tedd, so at tissue 8/11 and 3/1 there's a decent bet here on the Hobbs horse.

Keighley's horse has ground and jockey against him and as in-form as Nicholls is, Qualando needs to rediscover something big time.

Last edited:
My bets [1pt win on each @ BOG]

1.45 Newbury-Executive Force @ 5-1 [William Hill]
2.05 Doncaster-Comedy School @ 7-2 [Bet 365]
2.50 Newbury-Blair House @ 7-2 [Bet 365]
3.20 Newbury-Cristal Fizz @ 5-1 [Skybet]
3.40 Kelso-Arctic Destination @ 11-4 [Bet 365]
5.05 Newbury-Aflame @ 2-1 [Bet 365]
5.35 Doncaster-Fannaan @ 5-2 [Betfair Sports]

I try my best, good luck with those tonight EC1. I'll be away from here after tomorrows racing, got a lot on personally so need a break ,I'm sure I'll still read in on a weekend, might return next flat season, who knows. Zzoro is still a horse to follow and will win races next season, will be worth betting when upped back up to 10 furlongs in a more valuable race on soft ground.

Don't do it Marbs, one of the few that I actually follow on here when they're confident. Keep popping in and give your thoughts now and again :)

I Appreciate your good will and sentiment, thanks.

In the 4:05 at Cheltenham bookmakers are going 7/1 the field which shows its pretty open. Even the Racing Post spotlight has gone for an outsider in Anteros, so it seems we are all looking for the value....

I reckon Luccombe Down will go well with the low weight of ten stone and first time blinkers. This horse was in fine form during the summer shooting up the ratings for three wins. He was brought down the next time, but I like way he bounced back with a solid fourth place behind The Romford Pele last time. Hopefully the blinkers bring about extra improvement, and with Paddy Brenan on board 20/1 looks a price worth playing at.

At Newbury (2:50) Gratzie looks a few pound ahead of the assessor, whether he's in good enough form to exploit it, we'll have to wait and see, but worth an each way interest.

Last edited:
aye..don't wander too far Marb..you have an eye for a good horse..keep in touch..and throw a couple of winners out at us over the cold months..your input is very much appreciated..even if 90% of the folk that read this thread never give an ounce of encouragement..take take take..its the world we live in:)

small yankee for me today..on what looks like..a poor big field bolloxy saturday..you have ..guess if its fat over the twigs..and try and pull a cracker out of many on the flat day

2.20 koora
2.50 imperial advisor
3.15 wrangler
4.25 prying pandora

have backed two in the RP trophy but folks will have to view the trends thread for those.

Last edited:
Come back soon marble - after timing but that gratzie has become a pig , backed it for last time at haydock last week and just watched it flatter to deceive again

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

i think "flattering to decieve" should be a part of the form write ups in the formbook..i know they have other ways of putting it..but if they did that..we would know straight off..its a dodgepot

Yeah couldn't agree more, lost its way badly. Hopefully I can sign out on a winning tip in the 4:05!

Well at the prices he's my best bet today, I'm as confident as I can be all things considered. Thanks EC1

Followed you in Martin with my cat food - always on the run, prying pandora and rivet thrown in

One I just noticed been declared at Notts on Wednesday is Materialist from Varian - watched it run a peach FTO against decent experienced oppo, a bit green as it was crowd watching and wondered if they could find a race for it again this season

Last edited:
good run Marb...was going as well as Cue Card in the GC 3 out..then like many before at this track// just got out run..hell of a run at the price

hell of a course is Cheltenham..at 3 out on most courses you counting the money..that hill is a bugger

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back