What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i actually find it harder Euro...i like a go and what have you..but its more a viewing thing for me..i'm more attached to jumps horses..but the flat is where the money is for me personally

both codes are pretty cool..i love the game full stop..i'd be fooked if it wasn't there that is a cert

Second that EC, can't beat the sound of bristling wood and the thud of hooves over the sticks when you're there but a floodlit friday evening at AW usually makes me more or lose less 😆

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

My bets [1pt win on each @ BOG]

1.45 Newbury-Executive Force @ 5-1 [William Hill]
2.05 Doncaster-Comedy School @ 7-2 [Bet 365]
2.50 Newbury-Blair House @ 7-2 [Bet 365]
3.20 Newbury-Cristal Fizz @ 5-1 [Skybet]:)
3.40 Kelso-Arctic Destination @ 11-4 [Bet 365]
5.05 Newbury-Aflame @ 2-1 [Bet 365]
5.35 Doncaster-Fannaan @ 5-2 [Betfair Sports]

Loss of 1pt

Live to fight another day PB with that lot but you've been in cracking form lately

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

have backed Waneen in the 8.40.. can find negatives about all the runners bar this one..looks a decent bet to me..grabbed 4.00 earlier ..but its being backed now

2.10 Aintree-Scoop The Pot @ 4-1 [Boylesports]
2.25 Wincanton-Tidestream @ 9-2 [Boylesports]
3.30 Wincanton-Miss Serious @ 5-2 [Bet 365]
3.50 Aintree-Smad Place @ 9-1 [Bet 365]

Robin Roe a strong fancy for me in the opening Maiden Hurdle at Aintree today. Winner of a 3m Point on soft, he had enough about him to win his only Bumper over 2m on Good ground, with some of the defeated horses going on to win in Bumpers and novice hurdles.

He is smartly-bred, being by Robin Des Champs out of a winning Flemensfirth mare, the trip should be no problem, and he is with a handler that doesn't mind winning races. I think he will take a fair bit of stopping today.

have backed Waneen in the 8.40.. can find negatives about all the runners bar this one..looks a decent bet to me..grabbed 4.00 earlier ..but its being backed now

Great call -unusual to see an all weather handicap sprint won so easily.

I can pass on a good word for World Tax War in the 2 o clock at Leopardstown.Supposedly the best 2yo they have trained for a few years.Jockey booking has significance.10s to 7s with Powers -still some 9s available.Drawn in 14 -which could be a killer.
I wouldn't go completely nuts due to the draw but 9/1 is a fair price.

Robin Roe a strong fancy for me in the opening Maiden Hurdle at Aintree today. Winner of a 3m Point on soft, he had enough about him to win his only Bumper over 2m on Good ground, with some of the defeated horses going on to win in Bumpers and novice hurdles.

He is smartly-bred, being by Robin Des Champs out of a winning Flemensfirth mare, the trip should be no problem, and he is with a handler that doesn't mind winning races. I think he will take a fair bit of stopping today.

Great shout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good call Grass..won easy

i fancy Third Intention in the Roan..is well handicapped..goes well fresh..and others have questions to answer re trip or ground..had a go at 6.8

Last edited:
Aared in the 415 is an old favourite who has had a busy season - I think he is a place lay at anything under evens -the current 1.71 is a gift.

I'm having a T shirt printed. Navy blue.

On the front, in white lettering it will read 'Vibrato Valtat'.

On the reverse, again in white lettering, it will read 'Kept on same pace'.

It will amuse me anyway.

I'm having a T shirt printed. Navy blue.

On the front, in white lettering it will read 'Vibrato Valtat'.

On the reverse, again in white lettering, it will read 'Kept on same pace'.

It will amuse me anyway.

The bad mistake from Royal Regatta 3 out probably cost VV the race IMO as it meant he was in front way too soon. He seemed to be going well enough but needed holding on to a bit longer Sam T-D made the same mistake on the horse a couple of years ago

Well done EC1, Grassy & Luke with the lay.

A bit of fun for me at Ayr tomorrow.

2.00 Progressive Drive 1pt win 3/1 BOG
3.05 Onwiththeparty 1pt win 4/1 BOG
4.05 Golden Investment 2pts win 11/8 - So Satisfied 1pt e/way 14/1 both BOG - 0.5pt r/f/c
4.40 Loud And Clear 1pt e/way 7/1 - Pot Committted 1pt e/way 12/1 both BOG - 0.5pt r/f/c

4 x 1pt e/way 4/folds BOG

Total 20pts

Good luck

2.20 Redcar-Climax @ 8-1 [Ladbrokes]
4.20 Leicester-Buonarroti @ 4-1 [Skybet]
4.40 Ayr-Loud And Clear @ 13-2 [Bet Victor]
5.20 Leicester-Rebel Lightning @ 3-1 [Race Bets]
5.30 Redcar-Indian Pursuit @ 5-1 [Bet Victor]

I can pass on a good word for World Tax War in the 2 o clock at Leopardstown.Supposedly the best 2yo they have trained for a few years.Jockey booking has significance.10s to 7s with Powers -still some 9s available.Drawn in 14 -which could be a killer.
I wouldn't go completely nuts due to the draw but 9/1 is a fair price.

On the money with that Luke, just saw a little too much daylight from 14 but ran on well. Front 4 were well clear - moral for a maiden next season.

Wd on place lay also.

Well done EC1, Grassy & Luke with the lay.

A bit of fun for me at Ayr tomorrow.

2.00 Progressive Drive 1pt win 3/1 BOG
3.05 Onwiththeparty 1pt win 4/1 BOG
4.05 Golden Investment 2pts win 11/8 - So Satisfied 1pt e/way 14/1 both BOG - 0.5pt r/f/c
4.40 Loud And Clear 1pt e/way 7/1 - Pot Committted 1pt e/way 12/1 both BOG - 0.5pt r/f/c

4 x 1pt e/way 4/folds BOG

Total 20pts

Profit +14.5pts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back