What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Havelock Ellis in the lucky last at dundalk.on a nice mark creeps in at bottom of the weights. 4/1.

Well done pb and ricko.

One each way bet for me tomorrow where my pin has landed on desert strike @20s at Chelmsford.

Gl

My bets [1pt win on each]

1.50 Nottingham-Dhajeej @ 2-1 [Paddy Power]
2.00 Chelmsford-Unforgiving Minute @ 7-4 [Paddy Power]:)
2.20 Nottingham-Pow Wow @ 13-2 [Bet Bright]
2.40 Fakenham-Lee Side Lady @ 6-4 [Bet 365]
3.00 Chelmsford-Very Talented @ 3-1 [Bet 365] Non Runner
3.30 Chelmsford-Unsuspected Girl @ 3-1 [Bet 365]
3.40 Fakenham-Jethro @ 5-2 [Marathon Bet]
4.00 Chelmsford-Golden Amber @ 9-1 [Bet Victor]
4.10 Fakenham-Ebazan @ 7-2 [Paddy Power] Non Runner
5.20 Nottingham-Whitchurch @ 7-1 [Marathon Bet]:) @ 14-1

Profit of 2.75pts....Whitchurch proofed @ 7-1 as Marathon Bet are not BOG!

2.00 Sedgefield-Western Jo @ 7-1 [Bet 365]
2.10 Lingfield-Tai Sing Yeh @ 2-1 [Bet 365]
2.20 Stratford-Agincourt Reef @ 10-3 [Bet 365]
3.00 Sedgefield-Volvalien @ 5-2 [Boylesports]
3.10 Lingfield-Mise En Rose @ 11-4 [32 Red]
5.00 Stratford-Burrows Lane @ 5-2 [Skybet]
5.20 Lingfield-Jazz Cat @ 7-1 [William Hill]

Flood Defence (Chelmsford 6.10) - 2 point win @ 4/1.
She has ability but things haven’t gone her way so far. This looks like it will suit her today, with a likely stronger pace which she looks to need. She doesn’t have a blistering turn of foot but she has a nice cruising speed and if they go a decent clip she will be finishing fast and should have every chance.
Old Castletown (Clonmel 4.55) - 2 point win @ 7/4.
Usually more known for his performances at Tramore, however, has won around this track, appreciates decent ground and its recent record over fences has been most progressive. Lip Service is the one to beat but getting a bit of weight he can put experience to good use.

Will be putting them in a double also.

Last edited:
Lingfield 1.40 Getna 5/1 e/way BOG - sire was a very precocios 2yo starting in a G1 - the stable have been very patient with this early 2yo which cost 250,000 and I'm hoping this is a bet to nothing if placed and a win being a bonus.

Stratford 2.50 Crickel Wood 4/1 BOG
Sedgefield 3.00 Volvalien 7/4 BOG

E/way double as the trainer of each horse is sponsoring their respective races.

2.00 Sedgefield-Western Jo @ 7-1 [Bet 365]
2.10 Lingfield-Tai Sing Yeh @ 2-1 [Bet 365]:)
2.20 Stratford-Agincourt Reef @ 10-3 [Bet 365]
3.00 Sedgefield-Volvalien @ 5-2 [Boylesports]:)
3.10 Lingfield-Mise En Rose @ 11-4 [32 Red]
5.00 Stratford-Burrows Lane @ 5-2 [Skybet]
5.20 Lingfield-Jazz Cat @ 7-1 [William Hill]

Loss of 0.5pt

My bets [1pt win on each @ BOG]

3.00 Newmarket-Easy Victory @ 8-1 [Skybet]
3.20 Wetherby-Theatre Guide @ 9-2 [Bet 365]
3.35 Newmarket-Fire Palace @ 4-1 [William Hill]
4.10 Newmarket-Hestina @ 3-1 [Skybet]
4.20 Uttoxeter-Muckle Roe @ 5-1 [Ladbrokes]
4.45 Newmarket-Grumeti @ 8-1 [Bet Bright]

[FONT=&quot]Not great yesterday, the prices were too short for me. This is much more up my alley ;)

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]4.30 - Wetherby - Sirius Star. 1 pt e/w. Available at 11/1.
[FONT=&quot]A staying handicap Chase and one in which Sirius Star can be considered. He didn't show much as a Novice hurdler but, although he has been inconsistent as a Chaser, he has produced enough to suggest he is going to be better over the bigger obstacles. It's still early days for him over fences, this is just his sixth start, and he is unexposed over this sort of trip under rules. He was a Point winner over three miles and he returned to the fray with a close third over an extended 23 furlongs at Kelso earlier this month. He was strong at the finish there so the extra yardage here should suit and his best form has been on good ground or faster. He was a winner on his Chasing debut from just two pounds lower, so he is weighted to get competitive. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]5.15 - Newmarket - Mister Music. 1 pt e/w. Available at 16/1.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A large field handicap over the Rowley Mile in which there appears to be plenty of pace across the track. Both Flyboy and Tomahawk Kid are toward the head of the market but, at today's weights, Mister Music has a chance of beating both of them and he is currently a much bigger price. He is back down to his last winning mark and he has been in good form recently. He ran second to the very progressive Cloudberry on two occasions last month and ran better than his finishing positions suggests last time out at Goodwood. He eventually finished sixth of the fifteen runners but was beaten just over four lengths after being in a very poor position as the field turned for home. He finished with some purpose and did more than enough to suggest he is still in form. A change of stables for his last four starts seems to have benefited him.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]6.45 - Newcastle - Dark Side Dream. 1 pt e/w. Available at 12/1.[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Not great yesterday, the prices were too short for me. This is much more up my alley ;)

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]4.30 - Wetherby - Sirius Star. 1 pt e/w. Available at 11/1.
[FONT=&quot]A staying handicap Chase and one in which Sirius Star can be considered. He didn't show much as a Novice hurdler but, although he has been inconsistent as a Chaser, he has produced enough to suggest he is going to be better over the bigger obstacles. It's still early days for him over fences, this is just his sixth start, and he is unexposed over this sort of trip under rules. He was a Point winner over three miles and he returned to the fray with a close third over an extended 23 furlongs at Kelso earlier this month. He was strong at the finish there so the extra yardage here should suit and his best form has been on good ground or faster. He was a winner on his Chasing debut from just two pounds lower, so he is weighted to get competitive. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]5.15 - Newmarket - Mister Music. 1 pt e/w. Available at 16/1.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A large field handicap over the Rowley Mile in which there appears to be plenty of pace across the track. Both Flyboy and Tomahawk Kid are toward the head of the market but, at today's weights, Mister Music has a chance of beating both of them and he is currently a much bigger price. He is back down to his last winning mark and he has been in good form recently. He ran second to the very progressive Cloudberry on two occasions last month and ran better than his finishing positions suggests last time out at Goodwood. He eventually finished sixth of the fifteen runners but was beaten just over four lengths after being in a very poor position as the field turned for home. He finished with some purpose and did more than enough to suggest he is still in form. A change of stables for his last four starts seems to have benefited him.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]6.45 - Newcastle - Dark Side Dream. 1 pt e/w. Available at 12/1.[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Mister Music 3rd, Dark Side Dream 2nd.
Mister Music no luck in running.

3.00 Newmarket-Easy Victory @ 8-1 [Skybet]
3.20 Wetherby-Theatre Guide @ 9-2 [Bet 365]
3.35 Newmarket-Fire Palace @ 4-1 [William Hill]
4.10 Newmarket-Hestina @ 3-1 [Skybet]:)
4.20 Uttoxeter-Muckle Roe @ 5-1 [Ladbrokes]
4.45 Newmarket-Grumeti @ 8-1 [Bet Bright]

Loss of 2pts

1.20 Newmarket-Cashla Bay @ 5-4 [Bet 365]
2.20 Newmarket-Broughtons Knight @ 4-1 [Bet 365]
2.35 Ayr-Malin Bay @ 7-1 [Bet 365]
3.10 Ayr-Halcyon Days @ 9-2 [Bet 365]
4.05 Newmarket-Educate @ 7-1 [Ladbrokes]
5.20 Ascot-Hard As A Rock @ 10-3 [Ladbrokes]

Ascot
2.25 Germany Calling will love the fast ground and can justify connections decision to give him another outing before his winter break. Going right handed probably suits and 10/1 looks decent value
3.00 Ch'tibello another who'll appreciate the ground and won the Scottish Champion Hurdle decisively before looking a little unlucky in the Swinton. 5/1 taken
3.35 Antony looks like an improver and won well last time on ground that would have been slow enough for him. Didn't think I'd get much of a price when I saw he was Pricewise but happy enough with 12/1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2.00 Leop. Invincible Ryker is well worth a bet, come on for its first run and thought a lot of.

1.50 CURLEW RIVER..win bet

a yankee on

2.55 island vision
4.40 murad khan
6.40 first piority
8.40 mambo spirit

Nice shooting on these EC. Had a lucky 15 for interest and then topped up with singles on the last two. Won about £700.

Interesting that Ryan Moore forgoes the rides on both gp1 favs at Saint-Cloud tomorrow - apparently for 1 ride in Japan (Maurice - 6.40.; currently 7/2 Skybet).

1.20 Newmarket-Cashla Bay @ 5-4 [Bet 365]:)
2.20 Newmarket-Broughtons Knight @ 4-1 [Bet 365]
2.35 Ayr-Malin Bay @ 7-1 [Bet 365]
3.10 Ayr-Halcyon Days @ 9-2 [Bet 365]:)
4.05 Newmarket-Educate @ 7-1 [Ladbrokes]
5.20 Ascot-Hard As A Rock @ 10-3 [Ladbrokes]

Profit of 1.75pts

1.35 Carlisle-Sizing Brisbane @ 9-2 [Bet Bright]
3.15 Carlisle-Definitly Red @ 7-2 [Bet 365]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back