What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone for your kind feedback

Been a good days work, and won a bit on the multiples too!

Would stress though as stated last month, main stake will always be on the singles

Well done guys [emoji106][emoji122] Stuck in meetings all day so no opportunity to join the fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fair play lads. Missed out this time myself but I have to appreciate tips like these.

Between this thread and Gigilo's, the forums on fire. I need to find more time to contribute myslef over the Christmas period.

Hope the good luck continues for us all :thumbsup:

I've watched Label Des Obeaux a few times, and been impressed. His form doesn't look up to much, but it's one horse I've followed for a while, and he got off to a good chasing debut finishing a strong second. How that form will turn out is unknown. The step up to 3 mile didn't bother the horse and I feel could go strong again tomorrow, if the ground goes his way.

Not sure what the going is, but if it's to the softer side I'll be investing a few pounds. Currently 11/2.

My bets [1pt win on each @ BOG]

2.15 Doncaster-Jac The Legend @ 3-1 [Bet 365]
2.50 Doncaster-Movie Legend @ 13-2 [Skybet]
3.00 Bangor-Raise A Spark @ 5-1 [Skybet]

Well done lads, got involved with the multiples and paid for Christmas presents!

I might even consider buying presents for people other than myself now...

If my partner reads this, I only said "might"

Picking one of our forum's own today in Rolling Maul at Cheltenham. Am sure the price will be disappearing quickly with Roddy amd his mates backing it in. Change of headgear and reverting back to hurdles from a successful period chasing will hopefully make a difference. Not won off a mark this high but is obviously fit and well. Must place at least.

Davy Russell an eye-catcher for Nicky Henderson in the last on William Henry.

Jack the Legend 1415 Donny. Brian Ellison says was aimed at last race in Sedgefield back from a long break but will be competitive off this mark. Beaten only 7 lengths back from 7 months off, I think will be much fitter this time and ready to win. Whilst kept on well after big hike in distance I think this drop back by 3f could make the difference. Price disappearing this morning so glad got on early.

Good luck all, hopefully we can keep the success going!

Cheltenham 1.30
Perfect Candidate loves it here and clearly needed the run last time. 14/1 with Bet365 a decent each way price

Valhalla didn't quite get home last time after travelling well for most of the way. Happy to give him another chance at 1f less and on better ground. 8/1 taken

Last edited:
GONALSTON CLOUD, (Bangor 1:15) is a lightly raced chaser who was ultra consistent in point to points, then took to chasing like a duck to water when rattling up a three timer. He was also second to No Duffer at Haydock when dead heating with Jac The Legend for 2nd place, so he could give a confidence booster to Jac's supporters later on. On his first start this season Gonalston Cloud was pulled up, but for reasons I've identified, he's worth forgiving today at around 9/1. Good luck all.

Last edited:
Ive spent my £15 budget today on a £1 lucky 15.

Label Des Obeaux - 12.20 Chelt - 9/2. Should have took 11/2 last night.
Cogry - 1.30 Chelt - 8/1
The Eaglehaslanded - 2.40 Chelt - 10/1
Sumkindofking - 3.45 Chelt - 7/2

£1 lucky 15 returns £4289.

I'm in no way a tipster and just your casual racing fan that backs horses he's seen in the past and liked. Good luck all.

Label Des Obeaux beat, just doesn't like good ground. Kept shortening in price and I followed it stupidly despite the course being good.

Foolish.

Cheltenham 1.30
Perfect Candidate loves it here and clearly needed the run last time. 14/1 with Bet365 a decent each way price

Gutted for you Viking. Really thought he had it there. Even when waiting on the photo I was sure he had it. Great shout nonetheless :thumbsup:

I've had one of those days with loads of 2nds, including Perfect Candidate, what a brave race he ran. Confident of getting it all back with SOLANTETIF in the 3.15 though, this race looks made for him.

I've had one of those days with loads of 2nds, including Perfect Candidate, what a brave race he ran. Confident of getting it all back with SOLANTETIF in the 3.15 though, this race looks made for him.

Crap.

Pingshou

3.45 Cheltenham
I also like the look of this lad. This looks a very hot little race but this fella acquitted himself very well already in top company coming 4th on debut over timber, just 6.5L behind Jenkins who is battling for Supreme Novice favouritism. They pulled miles clear of 5th and I think better ground might bring improvement. He hurdled well and the stable is bang in form.

Ew bet @ 9/1

Nice [emoji106] Hope you got BOG

Ya returned 14/1 with B365. It's that Jenkins form line. It's absolute gold. Almost everything decent he's beaten in his short life has gone on to win and some at huge prices and have benefited me hugely. I'll have to send him something for Christmas!

Jenkins must have some engine!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back