What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
<style type="text/css">p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000}p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000; min-height: 14.0px}span.s1 {font-kerning: none}span.s2 {text-decoration: underline ; font-kerning: none}</style>Free Zone (Lingfield 2.00) - 4 point win - 15/8 available
He ran a decent race last time out and should improve for that. He will have to break well from his wide draw but it looks a poor race if Winston can get him to the front I don’t think they’ll catch him.

What was Winston thinking not riding Free Zone to get the lead? They’d never have pegged him back. I don’t think Lee Carter will be too happy with that, surely those weren’t the order? Terrible.

15:50 Huntingdon - Midnight Tune e/w

(Tricky mares' hurdle, but will have a bit e/w on this one. Trip and class of race should suit. 14/1 available in three places atm).

Both Lord Of The Island and Benny's King entered up on Saturday in the Lanzarote, my preference is for Venetia's Benny King. Even with Trans Express running a stinker I still want to follow (or stick with) the collateral form

See how these go tomorrow, I'm on Benny's King but can't rule Lord Of The Island out.
Also going to support Kasbah in Lingfield's 1:25, reckon he's better than what he did lto.

Last edited:
My bets [1pt win on each @ BOG]

1.30 Lingfield-Still Waiting @ 7-2 [Bet Victor]
2.00 Lingfield-Free Zone @ 9-4 [Skybet]
2.20 Huntingdon-Water Wagtail @ 8-1 [Ladbrokes]
4.00 Lingfield-Temple Road @ 7-4 [Paddy Power]

Loss of 4pts..two 2nds

What was Winston thinking not riding Free Zone to get the lead? They’d never have pegged him back. I don’t think Lee Carter will be too happy with that, surely those weren’t the order? Terrible.

Big fan of Winston in sprint races....but only on hold up horses

He disappointed Free Zone by checking him when he wanted to go forward around the opening bend, and that was when the race was lost

Big fan of Winston in sprint races....but only on hold up horses

He disappointed Free Zone by checking him when he wanted to go forward around the opening bend, and that was when the race was lost

It was a bizarre decision alright.

Morning

12.15 Lingfield-Remember Me @ 9-1 [Bet Bright]
1.30 Kempton-Mr Love @ 9-1 [Skybet]
1.40 Wetherby-El Massivo @ 4-1 [Ladbrokes]
2.00 Lingfield-Bold Prediction @ 13-2 [Bet Bright]
3.15 Kempton-Kruzhlinin @ 11-2 [Betfair Sports]
3.45 Kempton-Artifice Siviola @ 13-2 [William Hill] "1st Preference is Warwick"

Morning

1.40 Wetherby-El Massivo @ 4-1 [Ladbrokes]
3.45 Kempton-Artifice Siviola @ 13-2 [William Hill] "1st Preference is Warwick"

Good luck today mate. I'm going to take a break from posting daily selections in the hope that it changes my luck.

Although First Experience should make amends for Lee Carter today, 12.15.

Last edited:
15:55 Wetherby - Trap Queen e/w

(This well-bred newcomer appeals as a sporting Saturday e/w bet in this bumper for young fillies at Wetherby. 16/1 is currently available in three places, including Corals).

Last edited:
All the money has been for Ericht but he's 2/21 which, along with his years, hardly expires confidence

So far Return Flight has been in good form and get's 11lbs and will be hard to beat and 7/2 looks a good price

Kruzhlinin 5/1 ew looks a safe bet to run a big race having won the same race last year

Crack Mome is 8/13 but a steering job if ever there was one so I have double him and Kulumbus 4/6

Mall Dini (Nap) who I said hours ago on another thread should win today without any problem has gone from 7/4 to 5/4 someone has been reading my posts lol.

Todays race should just about pay his transport costs to Cheltenham

A little master class by George Baker (in the first) on how to ride this AW track at Lingfield?

Cheers fellas, Well done you as well DO, unlike me you actually did a write up as to why it would win!

The 2:30 at Fairyhouse tomorrow hosts an interesting chase. Unlike many handicaps the weights are far from compressed. There's dead wood in the race and the higher weights look opposable. They don't look progressive enough. I'm considering taking a chance on Leap Dearg who might be laid out for this.

Last edited:
Morning

1.40 Wetherby-El Massivo @ 4-1 [Ladbrokes]:)
3.45 Kempton-Artifice Siviola @ 13-2 [William Hill] "1st Preference is Warwick" non runner

Level...two 2nds

Danny Cook from the front again just now on Special Wells !
He is in super form of late - had another winner earlier on the card.

Very strong in a finish, though got 2 days whip suspension on Special Wells.

Danny when his confidence is high,would be in top 5 jockeys easily. However when he is on a poor run makes a lot of tactical mistakes , which is why he is a bit unpredictable for me. But my goodness he must be the hottest rider in town this month.

15:10 Kelso - Brae On

(Returns from long break and is also a very chancy bet as there's a question mark on whether or not he'll handle this deep ground, although bred to stay the trip well. Reverts back to hurdling after disappointing over fences. 4/1 at time of posting with all of 'them' so BOG would be best).

2.10 Ayr-Bryden Boy @ 9-4 [Skybet]
2.45 Ayr-Transient Bay @ 9-2 [Race Bets]
2.55 Wolverhampton-Lacan @ 8-1 [Bet Victor]
3.15 Ayr-Spoils Of War @ 7-2 [Bet Victor]
3.25 Wolverhampton-Gold Flash @ 15-8 [Race Bets]
4.10 Plumpton-Clonusker @ 5-1 [Bet 365]
5.00 Wolverhampton-Pushkin Museum @ 8-1 [Bet Bright]

1.50 Wolverhampton - Magdelene something and Eland Ally in the 5.00.

Short prices for me but Magedelene time better than the other lto winners over c and d and from wide draw. Kirby up again is a tick in the box.

Eland Ally back to form last time and has a decent chance at the weights with George Baker on board.

I keep looking at Mehdi and Energia Fox for Fahey and at some point they are going to win as they are tumbling down the weights and recently they have been a bit closer to the front. Will have each way singles on just in case and v. small multiples with the top two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back