What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Good offer available for signing up with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a good offer alright (100% bonus matching initial deposit up to £200). I got caught out a bit by not reading the T&Cs carefully enough. You need to turn over the bonus 3 times in 90 days to keep it. Recall getting a bit of a shock when it was removed as I hadn't met the requirements. Other books offering attractive sign up bonuses have more onerous turnover requirements though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eamon An Cnoic (2.50) steps up to the kind of trip he's bred for, and probably needs to win today to get a run in the final. Scu's choice from the myriad Pipe entries, too.

Who's That-1.30 Leopardstown.

Notice this horse has ran in this race last 3 years for Mares only, has a record of 3/12-1/23-1/11 in it, from marks of 98,97 and 100. Runs off 106 today but has booked the excellent Raquel Blackmore to ride claiming 5lbs, looks to be aimed specifically at this race, think can forget last 2 chase runs as clearly out of her depth in those races. Would appear to have a few pounds in hand of Dalmatia through Solita and the fav is up 8lbs for wining its maiden on good ground. Hope she'll be there or there abouts again today.

Anyone interested have just posted a speculative selection on the BF forum for Alamein! I do like Rachael! Can't imagine she'll actually get the double up so haven't put it here, thanks.

After slagging Grassy off for committing money to a Pertemps qualifier recently I'm going to tread down the same dangerous path. Although he's the fav in a 13 runner race I believe Impulsive Star has everything in his favour today.

A lot of this field are on a mark which already gets them into the final but this lad needs to win to make it. He's 2 from 3 this season but the standout form is from the defeat at Cheltenham where he had 3 very good horses in front of him. Waley-Cohen gets his claim as well.

Notice this horse has ran in this race last 3 years for Mares only, has a record of 3/12-1/23-1/11 in it, from marks of 98,97 and 100. Runs off 106 today but has booked the excellent Raquel Blackmore to ride claiming 5lbs, looks to be aimed specifically at this race, think can forget last 2 chase runs as clearly out of her depth in those races. Would appear to have a few pounds in hand of Dalmatia through Solita and the fav is up 8lbs for wining its maiden on good ground. Hope she'll be there or there abouts again today.

About time i put a decent winner up. 11/2 when posted!

Great shout

After slagging Grassy off for committing money to a Pertemps qualifier recently I'm going to tread down the same dangerous path. Although he's the fav in a 13 runner race I believe Impulsive Star has everything in his favour today.

A lot of this field are on a mark which already gets them into the final but this lad needs to win to make it. He's 2 from 3 this season but the standout form is from the defeat at Cheltenham where he had 3 very good horses in front of him. Waley-Cohen gets his claim as well.

Another good call, well done everyone.

Aye. Can't stand those qualifiers normally but that was just one of those situations.

Kicking myself for putting SJ's two in an e/w double despite him saying Alamein was speculative. He had me going for a while though!

My bets [1pt win on each @ BOG]

2.00 Lingfield-Munro @ 9-4 [Paddy Power]:)
2.55 Uttoxeter-Lovenormoney @ 13-8 [Paddy Power]:)
4.10 Newbury-Lessons In Milan @ 11-2 [Bet Victor]
4.25 Warwick-Kaki De La Pree @ 9-4 [Bet Victor]
4.45 Newbury-Daphne Du Clos @ 5-2 [Betfair Sports]:)
4.50 Lingfield-Silver Quay @ 5-1 [William Hill]
4.55 Warwick-Mountain Of Mourne @ 9-1 [Skybet]

Profit of 2.37pts...two 2nds

Aye. Can't stand those qualifiers normally but that was just one of those situations.

Kicking myself for putting SJ's two in an e/w double despite him saying Alamein was speculative. He had me going for a while though!

Sorry about that Bear, i had a little EW double myself, was pleased with his run after a long lay off, was well there in 1st 3, 2 out and just weakened over the last, think it's one to keep an eye out for with this run under his belt.

Can't make my mind up if Minella On Line is just one ignorant sod with no respect for his fences, simply can't jump or something has been ailing him.

He jumped to the left at every fence last time out which might indicate it was the latter plus he belted more than a few but was still very much in contention against Royal vacation when he unseated Leighton Aspell.

He's been off since November and Oliver Sherwood will no doubt have been working on sorting him out

If he has sorted out his jumping he has the engine to make mincemeat of the favourite today.

He could have gone back to hurdling so I am taking a chance and I'll be looking to get the best price I can.

My bets [1pt win on each @ BOG]

2.40 Catterick-Tomkevi @ 11-2 [Bet 365]
3.00 Plumpton-Alf N Dor @ 8-1 [Bet 365]
3.20 Wolverhampton-House Of Commons @ 11-2 [Skybet]
4.00 Plumpton-Wishicould @ 11-4 [Bet 365]
4.50 Wolverhampton-Swendab @ 9-2 [Bet 365]
5.20 Wolverhampton-Dream Ally @ 9-2 [Bet 365]

[FONT=&quot]2.40 - Catterick - Mcvicar. 0.5 pts e/w. Available at 25/1.

3.00 - Plumpton:
King's Walk. 3 pts win. Available at 4/1. (Nap)
Margot Fontane. 0.5 pts e/w. Available at 22/1.

3.40 - Catterick:
Raise A Spark. 2 pts win. Available at 6/1.
Quill Art. 1 pt e/w. Available at 16/1.

4.10 - Catterick - Hedley Lamarr. 2 pts win. Available at 13/2. (Nb)<center id="yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1486928496823_106148" style="-webkit-padding-start: 0px;"></center>[/FONT]

Can't make my mind up if Minella On Line is just one ignorant sod with no respect for his fences, simply can't jump or something has been ailing him.

He jumped to the left at every fence last time out which might indicate it was the latter plus he belted more than a few but was still very much in contention against Royal vacation when he unseated Leighton Aspell.

He's been off since November and Oliver Sherwood will no doubt have been working on sorting him out

If he has sorted out his jumping he has the engine to make mincemeat of the favourite today.

He could have gone back to hurdling so I am taking a chance and I'll be looking to get the best price I can.
Great shout Tanlic [emoji106] . Exactly as you called it. Once he got some rhythm jumping, he laughed at them.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back