What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's money for Trans Express at Worcester in 4:45. This is a horse who beat Rocklander and Space Oddity last season. If on song, on the better ground I can see why someone fancies him.

There's money for Trans Express at Worcester in 4:45. This is a horse who beat Rocklander and Space Oddity last season. If on song, on the better ground I can see why someone fancies him.

Are you sure its not the non runners causing the price to drop as only £313 out of £6.5k matched on betfair? :)

He was shortening from when they priced him up last night, before the N/R's, Colin. I'd be surprised if he is not the best backed outsider bar the favourite, and the bookies are doing mind control tricks! I'm focusing on York, but Trans Express came up in my email tracker so I started paying attention. This is judging by oddschecker and not Betfair though. Im sticking him in the each way multiple. He could get shorter than 10s still, doesn't mean he's a good thing but might mean he's at least expected to go close. 5 hours to racetime.

Last edited:
And ran very similar the time before. Jumping really awkwardly. He's out my tracker, but hope he's okay.

Aintree 8.20
It was hard not to be impressed with the manner of Southfield Vic's easy win last time out and he can complete the hat-trick here at 7/2. Only concern for me would be three races in only 4 weeks but he won't have had a hard race either of the last twice. Of the others Virgilio hasn't convinced that he truly stays 3m and According to Harry will find this a much stiffer jumping test than his win at Ludlow. The handicapper may just have caught up with Minellacelebration who had a hard enough race last time. Al Co looks on the downgrade and not too concerned by the others

Earlier on the card Jacks Last Hope has a good each way chance IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Zzoro is still a horse to follow and will win races next season, will be worth betting when upped back up to 10 furlongs in a more valuable race on soft ground.
I'm woefully crap at tipping, but I do have my Nostradamus moments. :) I promised Zzoro would win in this quote from 2016. Zzoro won the 3:20 today at Newmarket, upped to ten furlongs and in class, on soft ground. 7-2!

Last edited:
Yankee for me tomorrow...

2.55 al Hamdany 22-1 probably acts on soft, dettori finding form, headgear may give improvement.
3.15 eqtiraan 8-1 top jockey trainer combo, highest rated horse in race, decent price, sure why not.
4.05 rogue 16-1 yes this is a long shot in the dark but always happy to take on an evens fave when the trainer has a long shot going in the same race.
6.20 holy tiber 14-1 George Scott has yet to fire this season but actually has a "relatively" good strike rate in Doncaster. I also fancy the pilot to have a winner tomorrow...3 rides for Stevie including an unusual suspect in the 8.20

My bets [1pt win on each @ BOG]

3.20 Thirsk-Jack Dexter @ 8-1 [Bet 365]
3.55 Thirsk-Naggers @ 4-1 [Paddy Power]
5.20 Bangor-Grania O'Malley @ 2-1 [Bet Victor]

Plead 4.40 Newbury Draw 1 - yesterday at Newbury winners in the main from Draws 8,9,10,11
40/1 Hugh Taylor at ATR long gone - 10.45 today Plead is at 11/1

Win L15 on the big t.v races for me. Newbury 2:20 Perfect Angel Newmarket 2.05 Desert Skyline 2:40 Desert Frost 3:15 Esprit De Corps. Good to the above posters with theirs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back