3.05 Newcastle-Horroob @ 7-2 [Betfred]
3.10 Chester-Dan Troop @ 11-2 [Bet Victor]
3.50 York-Staxton @ 3-1 [Bet Victor]
4.00 Newmarket-Golden Apollo @ 13-2 [Paddy Power]
4.10 Ascot-Being There @ 13-2 [Bet Victor]
4.20 Chester-Signore Piccolo @ 5-1 [Bet Victor]
5.00 York-Lady Bergamot @ 11-4 [Bet Victor]
5.05 Newmarket-To Dibba @ 2-1 [William Hill]

I like the way Dance Diva picked them off last time she looks to be improving at a rate of knots.

Nyaleti who failed to find in the closing stages last twice could set things up for her

Two interests for Saturday.

York 2:05

As mentioned on the anti-post thread, Twin Appeal ran a good 6th of 18 in a race won by Viscount Barfield, with the Bunbury Cup winner Above The Rest in second. Those two have leading chances at Ascot in the handicap later on Saturday. The form of that race looks good. He seems to be a genuine type. 12/1 is a fair price.

2:40 Move In Time is getting on age-wise, but was a class sprinter on his day, who has a nice racing weight to carry, having been dropped somewhat in the weights. He ran well enough last time out when fifth.

Good luck. :)

Dissapointed with Twin Appeal but the horse looks to want a mile as he was running on after the finish line. I didn't know this. Maybe another day.

Last edited:
Had a good bet on Inconceivable.....started to worry it's going looney at the start horse looks like it's been sniffing coke.........

Uttoxeter 4.45
Mont Royale should handle the ground better than most and rates value at 14/1 here

Edit Two non runners so a R4 for me but 12/1 still available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Marble;s girlfriend keeps sending me love letters Bolero,,,,,.I deleted them all today as he was getting a bit jealous :lol:

Sorry, Tanlic, tried another two times to send msg but they keep telling me I am not logged-in, which is rubbish. When I 're-logged-in' I lost the bloody msg! Nothing important, just reminiscing, lived and worked 10-years in your current location! Bolero.

Try to boost Goodwood funds tomorrow at Galway. 7:05 Nothing To Lose. 7:40 Wonder Laish 8:10 Mystic Traveller.

Last edited:
Well it started quite well with the fab(I've never seen a stewards enquiry actually overturn a result)and dessert skyline with the big place led to a profitable day overall. Wish I'd just followed Atzeni in a lucky 31 though :)

Last edited:
13.50 Monticello 20-1
14.25 harlequeen 14-1
15.00 etefaaq 25-1
15.35 hydrangea 12-1
16.10 alifax 25-1
17.20 Megan lily 10-1

Ew lucky 63 :) ;)

Caeser The Gaeser runs Thirsk's 5:35, I've seen worse 9/1 chances, thats the best way I can put it...

Tracked him from early last season, still think there's more class 6's and 5's to be won with him, even though it requires him returning to last seasons form, because he's performed poorly his two starts this season.

Last edited:
My bets [1pt win on each]

3.05 Newcastle-Horroob @ 7-2 [Betfred]
3.10 Chester-Dan Troop @ 11-2 [Bet Victor]:)
3.50 York-Staxton @ 3-1 [Bet Victor]
4.00 Newmarket-Golden Apollo @ 13-2 [Paddy Power]
4.10 Ascot-Being There @ 13-2 [Bet Victor]
4.20 Chester-Signore Piccolo @ 5-1 [Bet Victor]
5.00 York-Lady Bergamot @ 11-4 [Bet Victor]
5.05 Newmarket-To Dibba @ 2-1 [William Hill]

Loss of 1.5pts

My bets [1pt win on each @ BOG]

5.05 Doncaster-Penny Pot Lane @ 6-1 [Skybet]
5.40 Thirsk-Ninjago @ 6-1 [Paddy Power]

Ascot 2:50.
Basil Berry, each way. A course winner at Ascot before; 7th in a big handicap at Royal Ascot in 2015. He races off a 7 pound lower mark now on 92.

Last edited:
My bets [1pt win on each @ BOG]

2.40 Redcar-Tommy G @ 5-2 [Paddy Power]
4.05 Haydock-Fire Brigade @ 6-4 [William Hill]
5.20 Newmarket-Look My Way @ 7-2 [Skybet]

Autocratic (2.30) is a typical SMS improver, and ought to win this cosily, if he's to fulfil much loftier aspirations later this season.

Golden Apollo has renewed my faith in flat racing this season. So game and genuine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back