What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
7.45 Chelmsford City-Star Of Southwold @ 7-2 [Bet 365] BOG

Want to take on the short priced Haggas horse

Following the fillies has been a profitable business for me over the last 2 years, mainly due to Alpha Centauri’s wins at the Curragh and Ascot. In addition the Harrington stable is one of a small number I monitor closely.and she has several nice young ones this year. ALPINE STAR 6.40 Curragh- is a sister of the great AC and having run very green FTO she looked very good last time. JH has quite a few good young fillies, notably Albigna and Windracer, and thus has some decent yardsticks which makes the recent price shortening a fair indication of expectations. I’ve had what is for me a substantial bet at an EW price.
I also backed Dark Vision at an early price at York and have added DO’s longshot, Scarlet Dragon together with an old friend, Rock that World who might be having a last hurrah, in a highly improbable Yankee.

5.10 Cartmel
Lookforarainbow could be some value here. Had looked progressive until slightly found out when upped in grade last time and can do better under Bryony Frost today. Managed to get 16/1 earlier now 14/1 best but only 9s with Hills and Lads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Protected Guest (2.50) has an excellent record at Yarmouth, including winning this event last year.
Looks to have been trained with the same in mind again and, with a field of just 9 today, looks a cracking ew bet at the current 16/1.

Last edited:
Nice one, Reet.

Here's another outsider with a big chance. Dance King (Epsom 3:40) tomorrow who ran better than the bare finishing position the last twice, usually wins one race a season, and if you look through the form book couldn't be better handicapped to win in 2019 than he is tomorrow. I fancy this.

12/1 win or each way.

Last edited:
Jason Hart will surely have a winner at Mussleburgh.
Ben Curtis is up there riding so I can see them both having some fun.

Tony Martin sends two over from Ireland which could be worthwhile. Ben Curtis rides one in the 8:00.

Muss

5:30 Spanish Time 7/2
6:00 Fascinating Spirit 7/1
7:00 War Ensign 3/1
8:00 Acclamatio 3/1

That's my four.

Last edited:
Rescue Package well backed tonight at Ballinrobe for Leinster trainer Anthony Mullins (8:10).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back