What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Graceful Magic 3.50G would have beaten Rose Of Kildare comprehensively 2 ago, with anything like a clear run in the last 2f.
Reportedly unsuited by the rain softened ground latest, she ought to confirm that initial impression here.
5/1 generally.

SAGA SPRINT has caught my attention in the 4:00 at Bath. She ran a much better race the last day when fourth at 100/1. I figure that connections have been patient with her since she came over from Ireland, and it's quite possible she'll repay them tomorrow. She ran in the Queens Vase at Royal Ascot three years ago which I'd view as a positive, as it makes me think she has shown something in training. It's not cheap to run at Royal Ascot. Three years on, I'd guess Saga Sprint has had problems, but now back in some good form she needs backing here. 12/1 general price, also 16's in a place.

Last edited:
SAGA SPRINT has caught my attention in the 4:00 at Bath. She ran a much better race the last day when fourth at 100/1. I figure that connections have been patient with her since she came over from Ireland, and it's quite possible she'll repay them tomorrow. She ran in the Queens Vase at Royal Ascot three years ago which I'd view as a positive, as it makes me think she has shown something in training. It's not cheap to run at Royal Ascot. Three years on, I'd guess Saga Sprint has had problems, but now back in some good form she needs backing here. 12/1 general price, also 16's in a place.

N/R.

Some shrewd looking money about for Iain Jardine's About Glory in the same race though. About Glory worth a go considering all the market support.

Last edited:
N/R.

Some shrewd looking money about for Iain Jardine's About Glory in the same race though. About Glory worth a go considering all the market support.

Have you heard something that makes it look shrewd or just an assessment based on some market support?

Have you heard something that makes it look shrewd or just an assessment based on some market support?

There's not many trainers who I'd trust to turn a horses form around, but Iain Jardine is definitely one. Good jockey booking too. I fancy him, therefore when I saw the money it looked shrewd. Subjective as opposed to objective opinion, of course.

Last edited:
Rejuvenated indeed. He didn't win by much but he'll go in the tracker.

He's entered in the 8:00 Classified stakes at Wolverhampton on Saturday night.

Like most classified stakes, they'll probably only be a few runners.

As this flat season won't be around much longer, I would like to see him out again on Saturday night, hopefully the first of a few spins on the a/w this winter.

A great mark to try and exploit over the next few months.

Last edited:
Cheers Archie. I have just put him in my alerts. Battled well.

Last edited:
I'm very strong on Dandizette (Lingfield 5:50).

He's won two races from eight career starts.
He made all the running, from start-to-finish, on those occasions, so I fancy he'll do the same tomorrow.

The big danger looks like Crime of Passion, who may be a couple of pounds better off in the weights for finishing two lengths in front of Dandizette, although I feel Crime Of Passions hold up style of running suited him that day with the first three home all coming home from held-up positions.

Sean Davis rides Dandizette. He has four good rides at Lingfield tomorrow evening.

Last edited:
Sean Davis on the early betting...

100/30, 10/1, 9/2 and 7/2.

Last edited:
Lady Dancealot (Salisbury 4:10) will win today now upped in class, where a better gallop should suit her.

Only four pound higher in the weights than her last winning mark.

7/1 a price which is definitely worthy of her chance.

Last edited:
Owen Burrows has three high hopes today, including (Haydock 2:20 Danyah 8/11: Chelmsford 7:10 Muharrar's Nephew 7/4), who are the strongest two chances.

Last edited:
Good luck

2.10 Salisbury-Thechildren'strust

Each Way @ 13-2 [Bet 365]

Been looking like a Moore plot for a while..is today the day?

Owen Burrows has three high hopes today, including (Haydock 2:20 Danyah 8/11: Chelmsford 7:10 Muharrar's Nephew 7/4), who are the strongest two chances.
You've missed the best one, Marb (I hope):

Mizaah 3.50H returned from a year off to sluice up, from a decent field for his new trainer last backend - and from the coffin box draw at Chelmsford.
The OH raised him 9lbs for that which wouldn't near do him justice, imo, so he's underrated as a consequence.
His price doesn't reflect that view,and a repeat performance looks well on the cards today.
13/2 generally.

Last edited:
Coincidently I've included him in my Super Heinz in the end as at the prices I couldn't see the point in backing the other two, though I'm sure some can. I'm surprised at what a generous price he is.

Odds can change quickly so I'm not judging his chance on the betting market until off time. I agree his form would give him a good chance.

Re-Sean Davis, just to say I have done his four horses, three of them in hope rather than with great expections, but obviously Danecase has drifted to 16's, so probably has little chance. I've kind of written that one off.

See how we go.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back