What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.30 Cheltenham-Benny's Bridge

Each Way @ 5-1 [Bet 365]

Always got to respect Fergal O'Brien horses at his local track

Lahore (2.35D) met all kinds of trouble before finishing like a train in the Coral Sprint, latest and the significant drop in class plus the environs of Town Moor (2 from 2 here) ought to see him in a better light today.
Currently 13/2 best.

Last edited:
2.00 Cheltenham
Giving Captain Chaos another chance here. Disappointing last time but looked badly in need of the run. Ran a decent enough race in the Kim Muir round here and has won off 11lb higher than today’s mark (although in a weak looking race)

16/1 5 places looks a good each way price (18/1 elsewhere but no funds in that account [emoji20])

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Corazon Espinado 7.00K returned from a break to run well, over a distance short of his best, at Chelmsford recently. Returned to 1m, and with a draw that favours his running style, 18/1 (Hills) is surely too big.

Corazon Espinado 7.00K returned from a break to run well, over a distance short of his best, at Chelmsford recently. Returned to 1m, and with a draw that favours his running style, 18/1 (Hills) is surely too big.

Pipped by a short priced favourite. Very good shout Sir. Didn’t follow in but watched out of interest, wish I did now.

Gremoboy 6.15S has had just 2 runs on the AW, both at this track. He won the first & was unlucky in the 2nd, at a massive 25/1. Up a furlong in trip tonight but (based on his dam) ought to positively thrive for it. Nice inside draw too and, with a field of just 9, looks worth an ew poke at Laddies' 14/1.

Kempton 6:10.

Toro Dorodo looks like an improving horse of late who ran well on the all weather a few weeks ago. He is on an exploitable mark of 69.
Ed Dunlop landed a couple of winners a few days ago which boosts confidence. I rate him at 8/1.

Last edited:
Other interests tomorrow are at Fakenham 4:10 Largy Mouth and Kempton 5:10 Qinwan.

Toro Dorodo looks like an improving horse of late who ran well on the all weather a few weeks ago. He is on an exploitable mark of 69.
Ed Dunlop landed a couple of winners a few days ago which boosts confidence. I rate him at 8/1.

N/R.

N/R.

Can't see anything worth risking money on today.

I can.

I put Seinesational up at Goodwood earlier this season. Can score today. (Kemp 7:10)

Another winner I put up before called About Glory for Iain Jardine can win at Wolverhampton in the 7:20.

2.20 Stratford

Not interested in Lisnagar Oscar st the prices quoted, think the form of his hurdling last season looks better on paper than what it is. Was cantering last time out then after a poor jump found nothing off the bridle, and I’m happy to take him on.

Black Op will not be the one, his jumping over hurdles was highly questionable, hence his price for this race or think he’d be favourite. He’s the best horse in the race for me, but too many question marks at 2/1 to have a bet.

Which brings me to Mr Antolini at 8/1. 9 year old, no doubt be well schooled at home, and will stick it to the top 2 in the market and see if they crumble. I’m an e/w theif so will take it top 2, and probably forecast it with Black Op.

Last edited:
Breathtaking Look (230L) won a Donny gp3 cosily and her trainer opined she'd improve again for that outing. Her rail draw, and the extra furlong, should negate the 5lb penalty, and she looks a solid bet to qualify for the final.
17/2 in a few places.

2.20 Stratford

Not interested in Lisnagar Oscar st the prices quoted, think the form of his hurdling last season looks better on paper than what it is. Was cantering last time out then after a poor jump found nothing off the bridle, and I’m happy to take him on.

Black Op will not be the one, his jumping over hurdles was highly questionable, hence his price for this race or think he’d be favourite. He’s the best horse in the race for me, but too many question marks at 2/1 to have a bet.

Which brings me to Mr Antolini at 8/1. 9 year old, no doubt be well schooled at home, and will stick it to the top 2 in the market and see if they crumble. I’m an e/w theif so will take it top 2, and probably forecast it with Black Op.

Pretty much what I expected result wise. Black Op jumped beautifully though, and Lisnagar Oscar did what I expected, not seen anything that impressed me about him. Nice result

Last edited:
Put this horse on here lto when was 25/1+ and was given what i thought was an incredibly inept ride, actually thought it wasn't off as it was 2nd last into the home turn. Well same jockey tonight so assume connections weren't too displeased with the ride.
Came storming through against the far rail, before run petered out inside final 100 metres. No big prices around tonight just 4/1, might drift a bit possibly as they seem to be on already, anyway horse is Tulane 7.40 Kempton.

In the 7.25Ch, a dire race, Squire seems to have the best individual piece of form with that close 3rd to Dual winner Parknacilla over C/D, also notice Liam Bailey has come on a huge journey with 2 runners same race, Captain Beaky form figures here 432 and had a warm up at Sthwll last week, Optima Petamus is a right dog who doesn't want to win, a bridle ponce as they say, will look to get hopefully 2 decent IR trades out of those 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back