What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put this horse on here lto when was 25/1+ and was given what i thought was an incredibly inept ride, actually thought it wasn't off as it was 2nd last into the home turn. Well same jockey tonight so assume connections weren't too displeased with the ride.
Came storming through against the far rail, before run petered out inside final 100 metres. No big prices around tonight just 4/1, might drift a bit possibly as they seem to be on already, anyway horse is Tulane 7.40 Kempton.

I’d be fuming with that run as well. Horse finishing like a train, unfortunately positioned 15 lengths off the lead turning in.

Not sure, why she's held it so far back again, must think its pegasus, run has petered out though last 2 runs final furlong, i traded out of all the horses, Tulanw went 1.22 IR, got out of Suire at 2.5, and Optima at 10, knew he'd chuck it.

I’d be fuming with that run as well. Horse finishing like a train, unfortunately positioned 15 lengths off the lead turning in.

1.45 Down Royal
Coko Beach 15/8. Reappearance run was encouraging and the Fred Winter 2nd can continue improvement here.

Kicking myself I didn’t take the 11/4 that was available last night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anthony Brittains horses been running consistantly recently with 1 winner and 7 places from last 15 runners, Lucky Lodge seems to be running into for, has a good draw and was running well over C/D last year, EW bet for me. 3.45Newc.

Anthony Brittains horses been running consistantly recently with 1 winner and 7 places from last 15 runners, Lucky Lodge seems to be running into for, has a good draw and was running well over C/D last year, EW bet for me. 3.45Newc.

Bravo

Thought his luck was about to turn, he just had the last winner as well Quaaraat with one more to go tonight 007.

Quite like Pablo Escobar 3.15Nm. Hasn't really lasted home on sft ground 12f races the last twice; interesting that he's been off since a wind op and returns here dropped back to 10f. Couldn't see him out of first 3.
8/1 generally.

Last edited:
Quite like Pablo Escobar 3.15Nm. Hasn't really lasted home on sft ground 12f races the last twice; interesting that he's been off since a wind op and returns here dropped back to 10f. Couldn't see him out of first 3.
8/1 generally.
Oops - only 5 runners, forget the place part.:blink:

Give a decent EW chance to Mokhadam in the 12.40 Naas, has got the best draw, stays a lot further than 5fs and has a 10lb claimer on top who rode a nice winner at Dundalk on Friday. Main rivals in the betting are drawn out wide, even give Maarek a small EW shout top 6, could run on late into a place .

6.45 Newcsatle-Don't expect many will be interested in this classified race for poor horses, and a fair few are pretty awful. Have 1 or 2 that could be better than these, Midnight Vixen and With Approval.
Midnight Vixen won over C/D in April off 55 in a decent time for grade, a bit of a rogue apparently never sure if it will want to run, have Visor on tonight instead of pieces, good draw so if on a going day should go close.
With Approval rav 3rd on 1st run for Tutty over C/D 3 runs ago, btn over further since but dropped back to 7fs should suit this front runner, has won plenty of races at Lingfield and Brighton over 7fs and think will go well tonight. 15/2 and 10/1-12/1 still available. Hope one of them wins but backed both EW.

With Approval won well backed into 11/2, hope somebody joined in, other horse as i say has its own mind and didn't go a yard.

4.40 Kempton-Max Guevara

Each Way @ 14-1 [Bet Victor] 4 Places

Coming back in trip seems the right move

Buridan 8.40K travelled well & won comfortably in a vakuablle claimer at Newcastle latest; by some way, a career best peformance and more improvement could be on the cards today. With the dead 8 runners looks worth a bet at a best price 9/1 (Laddies 13/2 - 4 places).

Buridan 8.40K travelled well & won comfortably in a vakuablle claimer at Newcastle latest; by some way, a career best peformance and more improvement could be on the cards today. With the dead 8 runners looks worth a bet at a best price 9/1 (Laddies 13/2 - 4 places).
Dreadful,just dreadful.:surrender:

2.35 Newbury
Floressa looked a beautiful animal last time out, and for me she wins this race if turning up in the same form. The Nicholls mare is also one I like, but judged on their last runs, don’t think she’s as good as Floressa.

My bet is Floressa, who’s not a great price atm, but I’m putting up the forecast. These 2 should be far better than the rest and don’t see what challenges them should they both get round. Reverse it if you want to play it safe but Floressa 1st, Silver Forever 2nd pays around 7/2.

Good Luck

12.55 Newbury-Zanza @ 5-1 [Bet 365]

Despite poor seasonal debut think he has a bit of class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back