What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2.15 Ayr-Jessiemac @ 9-2 [Bet Victor]

She can win again off this low weight in the heavy conditions

Taunton 3:40 - Jersey Bean caught my eye. Useful hurdler having won a couple of handicap hurdles and worth a bet here in his first start in a handicap chase off an 8 pound low mark than his hurdles rating.

Last edited:
Morning

4.00 Ludlow-Torquay

Each Way @ 8-1 [William Hill] 4 Places

Trainer profitable to follow here

1.25 Taunton.
Gerry Scott does very well here, Blazing Saddles looks to have a good EW chance in this on his flat form, but may need a bit further over hurdles, has a chance in what looks a poor race though. May well follow up, just hope he doesn't follow through!:D

1.40 Newcastle-Flaming Charmer

Each Way @ 8-1 [Bet 365]

Booking of talented Ben Jones could spark the old boy up

GL,PB. :)
Kaser 3.50W has a brilliant record around this track and trip, winning 3 and never out of the first 3 in all 6 races. Given the obstacles he overcame to win his latest, a 5lb rise should be well within his compass.
13/2 best.

Have a speculative horse in the 1st race at Sthwll, noone bar myself looks to be wanting to back this horse at the moment so may not be off! Other side of coin is could be getting a great price at 25/1+ on betfair.
Meryams Way is the horse over from Ireland, betting suggests Applebys horse is a certainty but this horse ran very well beginning of season on soft ground in Ireland, winning twice and btn neck twice 1st 4 runs, had a break after next run for 3 months and has had 2 comeback runs soft ground, has dropped 4lbs for those 2 runs, last of which was a very good run btn just 3 1/2 lengths. So many horses have come out and won from that race on turf and at Dundalk, some are now rated 10/11 lbs higher.
We obviously dont know how it will take to Sthwell surface but must be hopeful with its liking for a soft surface on turf! Price is ridiculous imo, have backed EW.

2.00 Hexham-Itsnotyouitsme

Each Way @ 10-1 [Skybet]

Trainer horses normally under rated in the market

Preening6.10K was a strong finishing in a Donny 7f gp3 where the winner quickened better off a muddling pace, then met a load of troubll in a Lingfield Lstd contest latest.
Worth an ew poke @ the current 14

Charlie Appleby has a 33% strike rate at Newcastle.

2.25 Newcastle, Sun Cuisine, forecast price 7/2.

Unplaced.

Last edited:
Good luck PlaceBacker.

I have had a go at.

Ascot
1.30 Papa Tango Charly 9/2 BOG & 3.45 Speed Company 4/1 BOG + an e/way double

Papa Tango Charly, I read was the most expensive purchase form the PTP Field (440,000)? I think. His Worcester NHF Race appears to be working out well with the 6th Israel Champ another expensive purchase winning the Listed bumper at Cheltenham and the 8th Benson winning easily yesterday.

Speed Company last race is also looking good - with the 2nd Quoi de Neuf finishing a close 4th in the Greatwood & the 3rd Highest Sun running a good race against Champ in a Beginners Chase.

12.20 Ascot-Prince Llywelyn @ 4-1 [Bet 365]

Lets hope this Bailey bumper winner takes better to hurdling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back