What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cheers A

6.00..fav is worth taking on here

I think Illustrious Forest is still well in...6.2 good value....having a small cover on Royal Alcor 30.0 who can also win off this mark

cheers A

6.00..fav is worth taking on here

I think Illustrious Forest is still well in...6.2 good value....having a small cover on Royal Alcor 30.0 who can also win off this mark

Good value indeed. nothing like smashing up one at 6.2 that returns 3/1. Well done.

6.00 Katmai River can win a strongly run 6f race..which this promises to be with a number of on pacers..can run through these late in the day

Last edited:
Going for a treble today of shorties looked hard at it can't really see why they shouldn't all win.
2.25 Beneath (should have won last time clearly well handicapped)
4.55 Bold Silvano (different class to this lot)
5.10 Gabrials Bounty (improving horse won with plenty in hand last time and this looks weaker)

Will be saving on first leg with Cabal.

Whyte_Knight.jpg

Can't have that Ponmeoath is a 90's chance in this opener at Thurles, joint highest rated in the field (though disappointed of late over hurdles) and won off 130 11 months ago so clearly has the ability, taking on an inexperienced (though classy) favourite and some in-form though lower rated rivals I can see him running far better than his odds suggest. Was also 21.0 to place which looked too big, anything above 15 looks very good in the latter market IMO particularly given the second fav is only rated 124, third fav has the same rating and the fourth fav is rated 127. Something of a leap of faith but he's run well at the track before and won his Maiden Hurdle here in 2006.

Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back