What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbury 3:30 - Valid Point & Railway Dillon - 2 x singles & r/f/c - I think both these horses are 10lb to 16lb better than their current marks.

Also:

Cliffords Reprieve - Lingfield Park 3:50

Caldercruix - Lingfield Park 5:00

Last edited:
Newbury 3:30 - Valid Point & Railway Dillon - 2 x singles & r/f/c - I think both these horses are 10lb to 16lb better than their current marks.

Also:

Cliffords Reprieve - Lingfield Park 3:50

Caldercruix - Lingfield Park 5:00

I could also be very wrong :o

Keeping it nice and tight before Cheltenham but couldn't resist the 15/8 place on Cailin Coillteach in the 6:50 Dundalk with Paddy Power for cash. She could very well win but I would be confident of a first three placing.:ninja:

Keeping it nice and tight before Cheltenham but couldn't resist the 15/8 place on Cailin Coillteach in the 6:50 Dundalk with Paddy Power for cash. She could very well win but I would be confident of a first three placing.:ninja:

Alvar & Charismas Birthday both over a stone better off with your pic for a 1 1/2L beating - I'll dutch these two - good luck.

8:20 - Shesha Threesixty & Solid Air - dutching these two for the win as I cant separate the first 3 in the betting and I think these two through certain form lines are weighted to give them a decent chance - throwing in Shake The Bucket for a small combo f/c as well.

I'm feeling smug having had a pony e/w @ 8/1 Luan Cincise n the 8.50. It won't last...

8:20 - Shesha Threesixty & Solid Air - dutching these two for the win as I cant separate the first 3 in the betting and I think these two through certain form lines are weighted to give them a decent chance - throwing in Shake The Bucket for a small combo f/c as well.

could of done with th f/c the other way round but got about 15/8 for my full stake :lol: but a winners a winner

Missed the value on this so small e/way Rodriguez and a small win on this

Well done.

Not only can you not eat value but Bert365 won't be happy that I threw another live bullet at them. That might come back to haunt me when I'm backing a KP aeroplane in the summer!

Well done.

Not only can you not eat value but Bert365 won't be happy that I threw another live bullet at them. That might come back to haunt me when I'm backing a KP aeroplane in the summer!

To be honest it wasn't a guess as it looked the type of race you needed an inform trainer and I noticed charlie Swan introduced Discovery bay and Prince Of Fire to place on debuts recently so thought there was a bit of value and the possibility of this horse working with the other two, so looked a value bet. Nice to get it right occasionally.

First bet of the day

14:40 Newbury - Mafuro & Niche Market - 2 singles & r/f/c

9x2x1 & 9x2x5 - small combo tricasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back