What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4:50 S - Realignment, I Got Music & Granwood - smallCombo F/C'S & Tricasts - all 3 ran in the same race over C/D In Dec 2nd, 3rd & 6th, and are weighted to finish close to each other - that race wasn't a bad time for the grade and going either so hopeful they can be the 1-2-3. Actually just seen the odds and they look like they may be the first 3 in the betting - so no bet for me just watching and kicking myself if it happens :D

it took a rag to spoil it..hard luck

4:50 S - Realignment, I Got Music & Granwood - smallCombo F/C'S & Tricasts - all 3 ran in the same race over C/D In Dec 2nd, 3rd & 6th, and are weighted to finish close to each other - that race wasn't a bad time for the grade and going either so hopeful they can be the 1-2-3. Actually just seen the odds and they look like they may be the first 3 in the betting - so no bet for me just watching and kicking myself if it happens :D

2nd 3rd and 4th - done by a 50/1 shot :lol:

Having a nice bet on Naburn in the lucky last - I love a Swinbank bumper horse and getting 20lb of the likely fav - this will do me.

Some fun bets today at Hereford - every race McCoy and Johnson have a ride I'm doing them in r/f/c's - They have some fair priced runners today and I think I only need one f/c for a profit.

2:45 Tsarinova & Catch That
3:15 Jaffonnien & Qaspal
3:45 Schism & Take Of Shoc's
4:45 Rougham & Made In Time

best bet today is Triptico in the 3.45

next best in the 2.15..Medinas

I'll give them a go

2:30 Waterloo Dock may be a 9/1 shot on ratings but on times over C/D he should be fav - I'll risk a few sheckels at the odds.

Last edited:
I think Carrickboy is running in the 445 at Hereford to pick up a penalty and give himself a better chance of getting a run in the novice handicap at Cheltenham on Tuesday.11/4 is a very fair price.

5:20 Catterick - I'm second guessing today and laying the fav Diligent as I think K Reveley has a line on this horse and is running 3 against him today - I'm also having an e/way on his outsider of the 3 Oaklands Elsie as the jockey is 2 wins from 4 rides at the track for the stable - Hoping I've spotted a gamble to be honest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back