What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he would have hung on but you were entitled to find out. Not a nice way to lose.

Last bet of the day

Newbury bumber - Turn Over Sivola 33/1 SJ 40's Betfair - small e/way - pretty testing at Newbury and I think this French bred will like to get his toe in - Also gonna try a place trade in running in hope he's still going when others are crying enough.

Have had a little e/w whisper for Capt. Candyman Can - No. 1 Race 9 Aqueduct - off in 5 mins.

4th of 6

Last edited:
fancy Toulouse Express today in the 3.50..that last run is decent form..first 3 clear of rest and the 3rd has won since

6.4 ish

Last edited:
Going for a place trade in running on Scimon Templar in the first at Huntingdon - Timmy Murphy riding on of his in-laws horses. just hopeful

Haven't had a close look at the race by any means, but 9's about Oilily struck me as too big in the next at Leopardstown.

Doesn't look particularly well treated, but two miles on good ground will suit her down to the ground.

Haven't had a close look at the race by any means, but 9's about Oilily struck me as too big in the next at Leopardstown.

Doesn't look particularly well treated, but two miles on good ground will suit her down to the ground.

I was tempted to take 10/1 this morning. I'm always against Won in The Dark. He is on a losing streak of 15 and has been beaten 3 times at odds on in that run.

I'm always against Won in The Dark. He is on a losing streak of 15 and has been beaten 3 times at odds on in that run.

I'm amazed they have stopped running him from the front. He was very effective in the past from the front but doesnt have the gears to come from behind. Maybe he got tired of front running.

I'm amazed they have stopped running him from the front. He was very effective in the past from the front but doesnt have the gears to come from behind. Maybe he got tired of front running.

The race was gift wrapped for Pittoni. Won In The Dark ran better than I expected.

fancy Toulouse Express today in the 3.50..that last run is decent form..first 3 clear of rest and the 3rd has won since

6.4 ish

unlucky again EC1 - I'm going for Prince Of Dreams in 4:10H - No particular reason except a gut feeling, although it is a big drop in class from it's last run. Not even sure it will appreciate the ground with the weight it's carrying but is bred to go in it.

aye..beat fair and square though..it traded at 1.3 though ;)..which i'm starting to show more interest in these days with G's thread showing the way

in the 4.40 i'm laying the fav Persian Snow...I don't think soft ground will see this one show its best looking at the breeding..i was going to back Baileys as i can see that being the winner but knowing my luck some rag will take it

4:50 S - Realignment, I Got Music & Granwood - smallCombo F/C'S & Tricasts - all 3 ran in the same race over C/D In Dec 2nd, 3rd & 6th, and are weighted to finish close to each other - that race wasn't a bad time for the grade and going either so hopeful they can be the 1-2-3. Actually just seen the odds and they look like they may be the first 3 in the betting - so no bet for me just watching and kicking myself if it happens :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back