What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
quality call Martin:cool::cool:..trust me to be at work

have layed Directors Forum at 2.6 in the 6.15..i make big Phil & whats happening better than it..throw in gunns island and the fav is way too short

Good call EC - Laura Hourigan on What's Happenning would have been my concern about the latter but beaten anyway and that's the main thing :)

Martin

Simpson Jersey

Hope you did chef, well spotted Irish Stamp!

Yes I was on e/way, but I would have forgotten had I not read Martin's post yesterday - Quality tipping form all the lads on here and I'll be making a small withdrawal from my account this morning to go towards my daughters college fund. :D

Yes I was on e/way, but I would have forgotten had I not read Martin's post yesterday - Quality tipping form all the lads on here and I'll be making a small withdrawal from my account this morning to go towards my daughters college fund. :D

That will be interesting when your daughter is making her graduation speech and thanking Irsh Stamp for this sneaky EW pokes in class 5 hurdles and Hunter Chases!!

That will be interesting when your daughter is making her graduation speech and thanking Irsh Stamp for this sneaky EW pokes in class 5 hurdles and Hunter Chases!!

Gusto in the Spring Cup @ 9/4, tomorrow. Probably down the pecking order at Hannon's yard, but he's won the race with Dubawi Gold and Paco Boy. I'm surprised he hasn't gone with one of Guineas entries, but main threat Bannock will have to burn some early energy if he's to lead from stall 10.

Only bet for me today is The Bog Road Girl @ 16/1 in the 14:35 Gowran Park. She had three starts in bumpers last year and looked likely to hold on FTO until headed inside the final furlong by the useful Dazzling Susie and though disappointing NTO at Navan that run probably came a bit quickly for her and she performed much better at Wexford. The race itself doesn't look great and I'm not a massive fan of the Tyner horse who's already been turned over once at a short price in his relatively short career and IMO she's well worth an E/W bet at the price.

If Gatepost is back to the form that saw him run 5th., after being given a tour of Ascot, in the Coventry he should go close in the 2.25 Lingfield. However he seemed to lose his form after that run and hardly beat a horse in his subsequent runs.

Only bet for me today is The Bog Road Girl @ 16/1 in the 14:35 Gowran Park. She had three starts in bumpers last year and looked likely to hold on FTO until headed inside the final furlong by the useful Dazzling Susie and though disappointing NTO at Navan that run probably came a bit quickly for her and she performed much better at Wexford. The race itself doesn't look great and I'm not a massive fan of the Tyner horse who's already been turned over once at a short price in his relatively short career and IMO she's well worth an E/W bet at the price.

I had come to the same conclusion, that the fancied horses in this race can be taken on. I've had a tiny tickle on Bog Road Girl and also on Dylan Villen (33/1), who might improve enough from his respectable enough hurdles debut in a harder race to be involved this time.

Big Note in the 1420 at Lingfield could be worth a value bet at the prices if anyone is interested?

Gusto in the Spring Cup @ 9/4, tomorrow. Probably down the pecking order at Hannon's yard, but he's won the race with Dubawi Gold and Paco Boy. I'm surprised he hasn't gone with one of Guineas entries, but main threat Bannock will have to burn some early energy if he's to lead from stall 10.

Well done, won nicely.

Fantastic tipping! Doomster

That really was a smart call and the 9/4 looked value now!

Will look out for your posts more.

Thanks boys.

Feel a bit deflated jumping on the early price yesterday, when it was general 3/1 this morning.

I think more importantly, they will have a decent benchmark for their Group runners now, even if it turned out to be a below par listed race.

I thank you Willie Mullins 50/1 winner - 160 on betfair - i did lay stake back at 40's

IRE / GowP 24th Mar / 15:35 2m Nov Hrd
Tango Banbou Back 18995467860 24-Mar-12
15:36 160 2.00 170 24-Mar-12 15:36 :lol:

I thank you Willie Mullins 50/1 winner - 160 on betfair - i did lay stake back at 40's

IRE / GowP 24th Mar / 15:35 2m Nov Hrd
Tango Banbou Back 18995467860 24-Mar-12
15:36 160 2.00 170 24-Mar-12 15:36 :lol:

Lovely Swedish Chef, now that's what I call value!

What made you go it for it by the way?

On a side note, it's been a fantastic day all round for The Talking Horses community, shame we couldn't have done this at Cheltenham :lol:

Lovely Swedish Chef, now that's what I call value!

What made you go it for it by the way?

On a side note, it's been a fantastic day all round for The Talking Horses community, shame we couldn't have done this at Cheltenham :lol:

Mullins had 2 in the race and I did a minimum bet on both just for fun with an in running lay for stake back. Normally his horses are fav or odds-on so I thought there might be value.

Tango Banbou was handed a huge advantage at the start. It was amazing they weren't called back, the winner was already up and running when the starter decided to let the others go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back