What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's had £50 at average odds of 50/1 on Maslak, unless there are other runners showing green.

green = profit less commission.
red= loss

It's done on Betfair site, I had £200 on MASLAK but as you are allowed to bet during the race, I had also laid the horse to lose at odds of one to five odds on, this is to get my stake outplayed back, if MASLAK were to lose near the line! as in effect that turns out to be a loosing bet, It reduced stake loss, to only £50 if it got caught on the line. I could have layed MASLAK so that all the horses showed say £1500 at the winning post, but this reduces the win money on the winning horse, as you laying the horse that won, so it comes out of your win!

So did you lose all those £50s?? (told you I'm dumb!!) well done for backing it anyway - i just wish I understood more about laying - I thought I'd got it back along, but I'm still really not sure!!!!

Good call EC - won cosily in the end.

Don't mind doing some detective work for the 4:45 and have an educated guess that Muzak's 2 or so month absence (reportedly had a breathing problem LTO) was due to having an operation to correct said problem. He's won off a 5lb higher mark over hurdles and under todays conditions and tackles his first handicap here off just 90, currently 15.5 to back on Betfair.

Martin

i had backed Palmyra before your posting EC1 but decided I might as well double it on seeing your post cos there are not many more opportunities for a punt today. I therefore can only award you 50% credit.

Well done, my friend!

i had backed Palmyra before your posting EC1 but decided I might as well double it on seeing your post cos there are not many more opportunities for a punt today. I therefore can only award you 50% credit.

Well done, my friend!

i'll take the 50% :lol:..cracking result anyway

Good call EC - won cosily in the end.

Don't mind doing some detective work for the 4:45 and have an educated guess that Muzak's 2 or so month absence (reportedly had a breathing problem LTO) was due to having an operation to correct said problem. He's won off a 5lb higher mark over hurdles and under todays conditions and tackles his first handicap here off just 90, currently 15.5 to back on Betfair.

Martin

wolves now off Martin..you probably know...see any angle into the 4.35?

That's at Fairyhouse EC ;)

Was waiting for money to come for Roxelana as an unraced filly from a big stable, it's come now so it would be her for me.

Starting off with a place bet on Royal Vic in the first at Punchestown - bred for the distance and going - I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back