What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5:20 Catterick - I'm second guessing today and laying the fav Diligent as I think K Reveley has a line on this horse and is running 3 against him today - I'm also having an e/way on his outsider of the 3 Oaklands Elsie as the jockey is 2 wins from 4 rides at the track for the stable - Hoping I've spotted a gamble to be honest.

Well I couldn't have got that more wrong - plus it was based on the jockey listed in the Racing Post online, Mr R Lindsay, who didn't even ride the horse :o

Carl 4:20 - dutching - Blazing Diva & Billsgrey 2 x singles & r/f/c - 1st & 2nd in this race last year - BD 1lb more - Bgrey 9lb less fo 15L beating - can lightning strike twice?

Last edited:
Carl 4:20 - dutching - Blazing Diva & Billsgrey 2 x singles & r/f/c - 1st & 2nd in this race last year - BD 1lb more - Bgrey 9lb less fo 15L beating - can lightning strike twice?

2nd & 3rd beaten by the h'capped good thing - try and get my money back in 4:20 One For Harry to win & r/f/c with his stablemate Pointless. :blink:

Likely to set a record of losing bets here.

First race at Wolves: Oddball to win - Littleportnbrandy e/way & r/f/c.

Last edited:
good call Chef

i'm thinking Gosden knows where he stands with Johnstons in the 6.10..Trail Of Tears is short but wins imo..this is a weak maiden

done by a rag ;)

6.40 the fav has to be a lay at this trip and against a horse like Sundai who could be 20lb better..Bertie isn't out of it either..so i'll just lay the fav at 1.72

Last edited:
done by a rag ;)

6.40 the fav has to be a lay at this trip and against a horse like Sundai who could be 20lb better..Bertie isn't out of it either..so i'll just lay the fav at 1.72

I'm thinking favs a good thing but I loathe to back odds -on - I'll cheer on your bet instead ;)

7.10 looks interesting Chef..using Cat Queen as a slightly dubious marker makes Clean Bowled 12lb superior to Siouxies Dream..and SD gets 12lb here..although the claimer takes off 7..add in that Flying Pickets is also close to the fav receiving 5..although again the claim kicks in

i'm not convinced CB is that good a thing at 1.62..could see SD taking CB on for the lead as CB looks sure to lead at this trip...FP could benefit from a pace duel between those

after all that confusion..i'll dutch flying pickets and siouxies dream..

7:10W On a line through Gabriel's King there is a case to be made for Kuwait Moon to get very close to Clean Bowled. GK had KM 3 1/2L behind level weights last November and GK had CB 6L behind receiving 9lb - I expect clean bowled has improved quite a lot since then but I have to back Kuwait Moon small e/w 50/1 just in case.:lol:

7.10 looks interesting Chef..using Cat Queen as a slightly dubious marker makes Clean Bowled 12lb superior to Siouxies Dream..and SD gets 12lb here..although the claimer takes off 7..add in that Flying Pickets is also close to the fav receiving 5..although again the claim kicks in

i'm not convinced CB is that good a thing at 1.62..could see SD taking CB on for the lead as CB looks sure to lead at this trip...FP could benefit from a pace duel between those

after all that confusion..i'll dutch flying pickets and siouxies dream..

Good luck I've gotta go after this race and pick up my daughter - then I'm off to play darts.

If anyone's brave enough Strong Vigilance is very well handicapped and in good form in the 8.40. If he gets to the lead he'll probably win if not then he'll spit the dummy out.

its very short Kauto..is well handicapped though

one i looked at is claimant

at best is a mid 70's horse on taht run behind sarrsar many moons ago..runs here off 60 ..53 with claim off..now that is well handicapped:blink:

stable in pretty good form...could hammer these if anywhere near best

Jim Old sends out Round The Horn in the Beginner's Chase at Chepstow.

I admit to having a mild fixation with this horse; history of leg trouble (him not me) and very lightly raced, but might well have been really top class. Old thinks he's the best he's ever had and when fit he's produced some eye catching form over hurdles.

Looks a chaser all over and the fact that the (admittedly somewhat eccentric) trainer is sending him fencing at 12 says to me that he just wants to show what he might have been capable of. 3m in heavy ground here should suit him ideally
In spite of the presence of the Nicholls horse, could see this winning with his head in his chest.

Lucaindubai a huge price in the Imperial Cup. Got placed in the same race last year.

:cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back