Redcar

2:30 Da’Quonde / Phoenix Clubs

Warwick

2:50 Divine Call
4:50 Masters Blazing

Yarmouth

2:40 Silver Alliance
3:40 The Noble Ord

I'm a keen student and supporter of the de Bromhead stable and was interested to see Days Hotel declared for his long term target at Fairyhouse tomorrow where he will be an odds on favourite.
In my opinion this is a horse who thrives on deep ground and unless it rains overnight he will be vulnerable -I am
lining up a serious lay at odds on.

Homeward Strut looked over priced last night at 14/1 and still 12/1 with two books.

Draw not as bad as last time and drop in trip should suit.

Testing a theory - all 1pt e/way

Plumpton

2:35 Dropzone
3:05 Prince Buster
3:35 Madame Jasmine
4:05 Nobunga
4:35 Overdante
5:05 Absolute Shambles
5:35 Twin Bud

Fakenham

3:45 Farewelltomidnight
4:15 Pheidias

Huntingdon

3:40 Freddy’s Star
4:40 Persian Herald

Redcar

2:30 Da’Quonde / Phoenix Clubs

Warwick

2:50 Divine Call
4:50 Masters Blazing

Yarmouth

2:40 Silver Alliance
3:40 The Noble Ord

A continuation of my theory I'm working on - Monday -11.5pts

Tuesday - all 1pt e/way if bigger than 9/2 - 2pts win is 9/2 or less. Slighty tweaked from lessons learned yesterday.

Southwell

2:50 Mediterranian Sea
4:20 Mazovian
4:50 Ace Of Spies
5:20 Bonnie Prince Blue / Mcconnell

Exeter
2:10 My Viking Bay

Kempton

4:00 Luggers Hall
4:30 Addict / May's Boy
5:00 Sherjawy

Mays Boy starting to look well handicapped but doesn't look like running back to form yet but I've backed it the last few times on a speculative basis and will be doing the same today.

Also looking well handicapped is Ace of Spies, two come back runs not disastrous and Hayley Turner back up on board today.

Chemistry Master for Harry Fry over the jumps looks a decent each way price.

I'm also placing a bit of money on Turtle Thomas each way. Has won a point and a bumper over 21f albeit a couple of years ago. Appears disastrous since but trainer has 11% strike rate this season and could be well handicapped.

Had a closer look at Turtle Thomas' rivals and Midnight Haze caught my eye. Jason Maguire's only ride today (unless my eyes are deceiving me!) trainer's record at Exeter is 28% in last 5 years. JM's record for trainer at Exeter is 6 winners from 13 rides. Form is shocking but handicap mark reflects that and represents each way value for me.

two lays

2.30 Kem. Pearl Bridge at 2.36
3.00 Kem. Speed Boogie at 2.82

Probably a touch unlucky with the last one. Winner got the run of the race and the 3rd and 4th didn't do each other any favours.

I put up a lay on Beauchamp Xerxeres @ 2.7 last night and got £2 matched.

I will take the in running angle at 2.4.

Had a closer look at Turtle Thomas' rivals and Midnight Haze caught my eye. Jason Maguire's only ride today (unless my eyes are deceiving me!) trainer's record at Exeter is 28% in last 5 years. JM's record for trainer at Exeter is 6 winners from 13 rides. Form is shocking but handicap mark reflects that and represents each way value for me.

No chance with winner but a decent each way return at 14s - bit of money before the off for it so my instinct was right on this occasion!

I'm a keen student and supporter of the de Bromhead stable and was interested to see Days Hotel declared for his long term target at Fairyhouse tomorrow where he will be an odds on favourite.
In my opinion this is a horse who thrives on deep ground and unless it rains overnight he will be vulnerable -I am
lining up a serious lay at odds on.

I'm in deep.

Well done Luke, delighted to see someone go all in and win! I backed Foil Dubh on the basis of your oppossing the fav.

Well done Luke, delighted to see someone go all in and win! I backed Foil Dubh on the basis of your oppossing the fav.

I saw the dam of Days Hotel run in a ptp over 20 years ago -she was owned by a friend of mine and in my very strong opinion her offspring need softish ground-Travino was another good horse she produced.
I was in deep there-can't tell you how relieved I am.

I'm on the second to that last time, Captain Arceus - small each way interest on AP's mount as well for a bit of fun, it's not often you see a McCoy horse priced at that level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back