What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enderby Spirit 6.15 Newcastle worth an ew go at 25/1 lads carried wide lingfield lto running on at finish and won following a break on gf off 90 all be it some time ago..

Question of who's the fittest in the 15:10 at Warwick, but I'll go along with the filly Mar Mar, generally available at 4/1.

Question of who's the fittest in the 15:10 at Warwick, but I'll go along with the filly Mar Mar, generally available at 4/1.

I was considering that one myself last night, then woke up to the fav being smashed into odds on and Mar Mar out from 9/4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

INCURS FOUR FAULTS ,5:45

Nailed on in the last at Warwick. Worthy of the w'ill win' thread but i've tarnished my record on there already.

Havn;t suggested a winner on here for about 4 months so what better way to break the duck with an evens shot :)

Last edited:
Well done guys.

I'm drawn to Roudoudou Ville in the 4.20 at Perth today (10/1 Ladbrokes). Looked a potential Graded beast before his enforced absence and has been brought along gently this season.

Just not sure if today's race is a serious target but off 137 he must have a shout if it is.

Fcuk...

Beaten on the line by my top-rated which I'd passed over because it had never won beyond 18f and looked to need it softer than 'good'.

Oh well. :(

Cheers, Baldeagle. I'm not sure it was 100% 'on' though. He got a hold-up ride today whereas the day he ran so close in the big Cheltenham handicap he forced a good strong pace. I was urging O'Reagan to go for it much earlier but maybe he thought he could win it anyway. Majala has 2m pace and that was the difference on the run-in.

Got a touch of seconditis the last few days, just small bets but annoying! In the 19:55 at Newton Abbot this evening Turtle Tim e/w (at current best price of 12/1 in four places) might be worth a small interest. Won plenty of P2Ps and this is his debut under Rules. Very good amateur rider.

Last edited:
BIG JOHNNY D and YOURARTISONFIRE at Haydock for me.

Last edited:
Conditions should suit today for Menorah and his last performance suggested he's coming back to his usual spring form, which should be good enough today. Grounds gone against Hunt Ball and I can't back a horse this soon after running in the national. Rolling aces won't be good enough. The others have a fair bit to find at the weights.

Thankyou Fonz.

Ayr 4:00
Eilean Mor E/W ran a good second over !m1F last summer to a horse rated much higher who actually went on to win another three races in a short space of time called Save The Bee's.
That horse is now rated 78, with Eilean Mor stepping up in trip today from a mark of 45. The Racing Post comments that Eilean Mor must be swerved over an extra furlong, but it might not be as black-and-white as that. Coming back from a near-200 day break, we won't know until the race if that has helped or hindered, but one to have on your side in the race if you're playing especially on betfair I think.

Kempton 3:00
West Leake won in April 09, 10 and 11 so likes this time of year. Loads of good placed runs.
Has the handicapper got his measure, or will he win another race sooner or later off his current rating?
I reckon the latter is true and I'll pay to find out today at those odds!

Kempton 5:45
Keep The Secret ran a stormer last time given how below par he was last year. Today is an ideal opportunity to gain a win from the identical handicap rating.

Good luck if your having a flutter or more today.

Last edited:
Think that Call of Duty must have a very good chance in the 4.00, ran a blinder lto and this longer trip will suit much better, could go off at 7/2-4/1 which looks a cracking EW price to me. K Lightning might possibly be the fly in the ointment, looked a non jigger lto.

Trying to build some bank for Punchestown....

Naas

5.55 Masai 5/2
7.25 Akasaka to place 9/4

Double

best of luck, Hezz.

Alberto worth an e/w in the next race at Wolvers to my mind.

Always watch Lidderdale's runners, hard to make a formbook case but seems to be a positive in the betting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back