What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fortia's is interesting today. Twinlight, Special Tiara, Days Hotel and Baily Green are all broadly similar ability wise but you wouldn't think it from the market. I reckon the ground is on the soft side for ST and Days Hotel is on the decline so that leaves it between the other two and Baily Green was 8/1 for a time at Ladbrokes yesterday evening. I took some of that and I still think he's a fair price at 6s.

Shady McCoy in the 2.50K looks interesting at the price. Pros - back to 7F when won off 72 & followed up 2nd off 80 (73 today) Cons- never ran on Poly b4, not good draw & Williams yard not firing. But at 20-1 interesting e/w prospect.

Last edited:
Sleepy Sioux (4.50K) improved to run the race of her life on her penultimate outing, and looked to have enough in hand to take the inevitable rise in class in her stride. Just 1 previous AW outing, where she travelled well but didn't last home over Kempton's 6f. This sharp 5 should be more up her street, and she's won on 3 of the 5 occasions SDS has ridden her.
The general 7/1 will do nicely.

Sleepy Sioux (4.50K) improved to run the race of her life on her penultimate outing, and looked to have enough in hand to take the inevitable rise in class in her stride. Just 1 previous AW outing, where she travelled well but didn't last home over Kempton's 6f. This sharp 5 should be more up her street, and she's won on 3 of the 5 occasions SDS has ridden her.
The general 7/1 will do nicely.
excellent stuff reet... cheers

Not very original but Blaklion ticks most boxes at Chelters today. I've followed him since his first bumper win where he looked a star in the making.

Managed to win FTO this season despite the trainer's horses needing the run and duly left that form behind next time. This is a better field but I expect him to win today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back