What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've banged on about Miss Estela before on here. Owned and bred by my next door neighbour, sold to Brookhouse this summer for £60k.

She has a rare turn of foot and looks a solid each way proposition in the last at Cheltenham today.

I'm also backing Creepy and Present View.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the way Sausalito Sunrise moves and jumps. Backing today but much heavier for the RSA. Also going strong for Cape Tribulation today, my kind of odds and has won me a tidy sum in the past. will love the ground.

Main bets are happening tomorrow so just the one today
Caid Du Berlais 14/1 E/W 5 places.

Owned and bred by my next door neighbour, sold to Brookhouse this summer for £60k.
Brookhouse is bang in form as an owner. Last five runners have all gone in, (The Ould Lad 11/4, Blue Atlantic 4/1, Some Plan 5/1, Stars Over The Sea 8/13, & Champagne West 7/2)
Miss Estela would be a nice one for a six-timer, although the owner has another horse in the bumper so technically the losing run will have to come to an end!

Last edited:
Energia Fox (2.35L) was group class in his own country, and ridden as a pace horse with 10f his best distance. Ran well on his UK debut when held up at Windsor, and had no chance in a gp2 over the Leger track & distance subsequently. This sharp 10f should suit ideally (ignore Brazilian going descriptions - the "hvy" ground 10f race he won was only 2 secs outside Lingfield's course record) and the general 25/1 nowhere represents his real chance.

The Paddy Power depends on how Oscar Whisky jumps. If he can get it together he could win this on the bridle.

At 10/1 he's an ew price but with him I have the feeling he'll either win and run a stinker

Oscar Whiskey win 10/1

Best of luck with that one, Reet.

Money for Chezzy in the last at Cheltenham. Saddle slipped last time, so would put a line through that. The sire Chevalier was second to Dalakhani on heavy ground so I fancy this horse might like a bit of cut. The fact they've upped the horse in class after last run is interesting too, we'll find out how inspired that decision is later, but it would indicate they think something good of Chezzy.
A bit of a stab in the dark but I reckon Chezzy ticks enough boxes for an e/w bet.

Last edited:
Very impressive win by firm forum favourite Battalion ridden by firm forum favourite Tom Queally.Interesting to see where he runs next.

Energia Fox (2.35L) was group class in his own country, and ridden as a pace horse with 10f his best distance. Ran well on his UK debut when held up at Windsor, and had no chance in a gp2 over the Leger track & distance subsequently. This sharp 10f should suit ideally (ignore Brazilian going descriptions - the "hvy" ground 10f race he won was only 2 secs outside Lingfield's course record) and the general 25/1 nowhere represents his real chance.

Good each way shout there Reet well done

Cheers Fonz: quite pleased with that, as it wouldn't be my normal area of the market.

Last edited:
Good to see you back EC, good luck with that one. Needless to say I have followed you in.

Small bet on Perche in the next for me, stable form and experience the rationale.

crappy night..way things are going you might as well just back Morris tonight..he's been out of skin recently,,watch him go and win last on double figures shot bonjier steve now i've said that

Last edited:
Shyron (4.40W) runs well fresh and won a piece better race than this on his first run this season - would've won easier too, given a half-decent ride. Clearly had a problem latest (missing 6 months since), but with an experienced jockey up, should have the legs of these.
Money pouring on at the moment, but still plenty of 5/1 available.

Shyron (4.40W) runs well fresh and won a piece better race than this on his first run this season - would've won easier too, given a half-decent ride. Clearly had a problem latest (missing 6 months since), but with an experienced jockey up, should have the legs of these.

great stuff reet. 7-1

Cracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back