What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won a few quid early on and going to place lay Coneygree for the lot -withdrawn by the vet last week-how often do you get the chance to lay one of them at odds on.

The trainer absolutely freaked out! Did you not see her interview on ATR?
My reading between the lines that day was that they thought the horse was a good thing and had it heavily backed.
We've already seen numerous horses win this season after 600+ day lay off.
It's also been much stronger in the market today than Dell A'rca so it looks like they fancy it again....

No Buts can win the 2:40 at Newbury. A progressive chaser last season, he's more interesting at nearly double Sound Investment's price, as the latter had a previous run before his last win ,whereas No Buts will come on a lot for his first run and is six pound better off with Sound Investment.
No Buts with ten stone on his back in soft ground has a major chance.

Top Class. :thumbsup: Great shout

Cheers everyone. That's a welcome boost ahead of the Fighting Fifth tomorrow where I'll be attending.

The Hennessy is really competitive with plenty of chances, and therefore any analysis is harder to compress, as more things can go wrong. I do like Annacotty though, soft ground and a good gallop over this trip makes him appealing. So don't be surprised if he makes the frame!
Trainer will have Annacotty spot on for this (I hope anyway) so best to judge on him the Feltham win, then factor in his handicap mark etc. :)

Last edited:
only one..5.55 Khatiba

out of handicap company..which makes it harder..looks a mid 90's horse on my figures...surprised they have gone this high..i've had a few quid on at 8.6..if teh turf horse fav doesn't hack it on the sand then Khatiba will be there

only one..5.55 Khatiba

out of handicap company..which makes it harder..looks a mid 90's horse on my figures...surprised they have gone this high..i've had a few quid on at 8.6..if teh turf horse fav doesn't hack it on the sand then Khatiba will be there

Its like having your own money printer..... Thanks & WD

Solar Impulse, 3.35 Newbury. Followed this horse ever since Nicholls told me it was one to watch for this season when I met him at Kempton in Feb.

I know they think a lot of him, and he won well at Wetherby. I've read elsewhere on the net that they fancy him today, and at 100/30 he rates a good bet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've done Smad Place in the Hennessey and Hammersley Lake in the handicap hurdle

In with you here on Smad Place, Djakadam is a strong horse "on potential" and its been a big week of failures "on potential" so Smad loves Newbury 2 races 2 wins, 2nd in the RSA won a nice novice chase beating Sam Winner who won at Cheltenham earlier which stamps the form.... "Rocky Creek" main danger imo, Nicholls raved about this last year.. had a run so will be fitter..... Didnt someone say he's in Kauto stars box at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back