What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 R.A. MYMATECHRIS E/W never going a yard at Chester over 2m3f.............took 33/1, speculative I know, but the horse owes me nothing

Elronaq is near enough good enough to win a listed race...nemoralia will need to run a 90+ FTO to beat it..

backed at 2.48 earlier..should be odds on here

If the rains got into the ground it will help GORDON LORD BYRON in the 4.20 ........I've doubled it with ONLINE ALEXANDER in the 4.10 Ayr

good luck to you all

Discovered some cash that I didn't know I had on my Betdaq account so have had a few quid on Little Lady Katie (2.20 Ayr).

Can anyone hazard a guess as to when bookmakers will price up the group 3 at san siro in italy tomorrow? Will sis and attheraces show it? The racing post are showing it on their site.

Last edited:
Badly bruises but not yet beaten Ascot was a disaster followed by another disaster when some mother effing no hoper beat my recovery horse.

Like I all I hate to lose but I may just be on to one that can put everything right.

I have seen some weird races in my time but none weirder that one at Fontwell.

Anyone who backed Tachbury that day would have been looking to get out by halfway.

He was never travelling for a mile and a half or so jumping like a bad novice then suddenly without Dickie Johnson asking him to do so he took off and puled his way to the front.

From there on in it looked like a 2 horse race he was always going to lose.

He all but walked through one fence on the final circuit ad that looked end of story.

His only challenger was cantering all over him but the horse decided to take of again and within strides had taken the lead again.

Looking all over at the last he decided he best way over it was through it and again looked like he was beat but then he just took off again and won.

Dickie gave him a few cracks on the run in but I got the impression it wasn't required and that the horse would have pulled himself to the front any way.

My point is when you look at these races like todays 2.50 at sunny Worcester they often go to the horse that wants it most.

Most of the opposition are shyte with quirks but this fellow will run till he drps.

Tachbury having my balls on

2.30 Hexham Man of Leisure
This fella hasn't won for 2 years but looks well enough handicapped now and hasn't run over this distance since recording his best RPR at the same trip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope it wins for you lads, especially Tanlic!

I'm sticking your two above with Rally who is well backed in the 3:20 at Worcester for Nigel Twiston Davies........

Also Ed Dunlops Arethusa in the 4:40 at Ponte.

Come on! :)

Last edited:
Extremely unlucky to get run out of it like that, Tan.

Last edited:
Nice one. If i was playing in running i swear i would have laid it too. Owen na view wins for you aswell. What next?

Cheers Marb.......Next was going to be the favourite in the last but I am giving it a miss......used up enough luck as it is today

No worries..didn't do great today myself but kept stakes small, couldn't believe to see old Champion Court has won a race again!

I was going to back Serenity Now but backed out which won at 12's, kicking myself a bit about that.

Only bet tomorrow is Brendan Powell's horse in the 8:50 at Wetherby, has a good chance that one.

Last edited:
John Best reckoned Mullionheir (8.05) would stay 7f/1m, but he didn't appear to last home at Goodwood, and his breeding suggests he's an out-and-out sprinter. Tonight's drop in trip and class should suit admirably.

Dedoctorsdaughter is interesting in the 6.55 handicap hurdle at Kilbeggan. 3 course runs - 1 win and 2 places. 2 years ago won a handicap hurdle off 92. Last year won a handicap chase off 107. Runs off 87 today having finished 3rd over course and distance 3 weeks ago after a 208 day break. Mr Hogan knows how to get them ready and 5/1 ew 4 places seems fair enough.

Last edited:
Unlucky there Archie that really should have won, but what the feck was Des Scahills commentary all about, absolutely shocking.

Last edited:
Was about to say the same thing. Des really is a shocking commentator. Unlucky with the horse, must've been 1.01.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No damage done because of the ew. I really like Kilbeggan because course form is great and it's usually a cracking day/night's racing. As long as the logic is right and I don't lose, I'm happy with the result.
Have to say that Blessed King looks a cracking place bet in the bumper because the favourite doesn't inspire. When did Mullins last let a decent horse move on?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back