What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monday - Plumpton 3.30 Darkestbeforedawn 9/2 comes out best on my figures and thought he would be fav. Value win bet at odds imo but not one to bet too big on.

Another Hero 4.10 is improving, acts on the ground and should relish the extra distance. That Dickie J travels to Catterick to ride him is a bonus, and the general 11/4 will do nicely. (non runner 2.07)

Last edited:
Having a bet on Robert the Painter here, 7fs probably a bit short for him but expect him to lead early and try to make all, may get collared final furlong but has dropped 8lbs since trying to make all at Ascot over 1m twice last summer.

4.00 Musselbro

Teo Vivo
has run in two strong figures races i been following that have both given good results since. 1 january ran behind Away From Slates. The winner was pulled up in a better race off 121 next time but the third confirmed the decent time figure winning by 13 lengths off 7lb higher next time. Bright Prospect hasn't run yet but can win off 117 as beat the 5th horse 8 lengths.

Teo Vivo then ran in another fast figure race when just nutted by Holly Bush Henry. Again that is a race to follow for the first 3 home..next time out Shrewd won of a higher mark in better class.

Teo Vivo has been close to horses that were underrated and even though he has gone up 5lb for both those runs the times and distances back to other horses show he is well in here..this is a slight drop in class as well from last time. Looks an improver on that last run and only well handicapped horses were near him in both races.

Nothing here looks that well handicapped..silver duke was behind him last time..Jonny Delta got hammered by So Satisfied who was behind Teo Vivo.

Looks a decentish bet at 3.55

Any of you sand monkeys got anything for Kempton tonight?

If not I'm switching the phone off and having a few beverages.

4.00 Musselbro

Teo Vivo
has run in two strong figures races i been following that have both given good results since. 1 january ran behind Away From Slates. The winner was pulled up in a better race off 121 next time but the third confirmed the decent time figure winning by 13 lengths off 7lb higher next time. Bright Prospect hasn't run yet but can win off 117 as beat the 5th horse 8 lengths.

Teo Vivo then ran in another fast figure race when just nutted by Holly Bush Henry. Again that is a race to follow for the first 3 home..next time out Shrewd won of a higher mark in better class.

Teo Vivo has been close to horses that were underrated and even though he has gone up 5lb for both those runs the times and distances back to other horses show he is well in here..this is a slight drop in class as well from last time. Looks an improver on that last run and only well handicapped horses were near him in both races.

Nothing here looks that well handicapped..silver duke was behind him last time..Jonny Delta got hammered by So Satisfied who was behind Teo Vivo.

Looks a decentish bet at 3.55

Well done EC1

cheers

i'll probably follow this one over a cliff..but i'm not missing it today at the price..1.55 Lucematic..worth a few bob ..more in hope than confidence. Wants to be better than last time but that run behind Smooth S is still tempting me in..bits on at 9.0

Mastermind (3.35 Meyd) ran the race of his life latest, against better horses than those he meets here. Probably improve on that race, too, considering Paul Hanagan decided to opt for another.
Looks an absolute gift at Coral's 3/1.

nice..got 8/1..couldn't believe they ran it so quickly..was the moral pace winner yesterday..happy days,,beats odds onner nicely

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back