What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wetherby 3.15 Taper Tantrum failed to settle last time when well backed and is capable of making amends today. 6/1 looks a decent price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
trixie time

Wolverhampton 12th Nov - 18:45 Backing: Andrassy Avenue @ SP
Wolverhampton 12th Nov - 19:45 Backing: Just For You @ SP
Wolverhampton 12th Nov - 20:45 Backing: Spirit Of Gondree @ SP

<tbody>
</tbody>

My bets [1pt win on each @ BOG]

12.15 Lingfield-Ritasun @ 10-3 [Ladbrokes]
12.30 Uttoxeter-Marquis Of Carabas @ 9-4 [William Hill]
1.05 Uttoxeter-Rolling Dylan @ 5-2 [Paddy Power]:)
2.05 Wetherby-Indian Voyage @ 7-1 [Bet Bright]
3.10 Lingfield-Lady Lunchalot @ 7-1 [William Hill]
4.00 Uttoxeter-Old Harry Rocks @ 4-1 [Bet 365]

Loss of 2.5pts

12.25 Fontwell-Magic Mustard @ 4-1 [Paddy Power]
2.45 Fontwell-Clondaw Bisto @ 4-1 [Bet 365]

Backed a couple at Fontwell today:

2:10 - Sartorial Elegance e/w
3:15 - Dropzone e/w

Boreham Bill has gone the right way since he won his 1st bumper at market rasen........lotta confidence in the yard I hear....They are on I am on but you puts down your money and takes your chances

3.00 Newcastle-Bolt Phantom @ 13-2 [Bet 365]
3.30 Newcastle-Holiday Magic @ 5-1 [Bet 365]
5.30 Newcastle-Tavener @ 5-1 [Bet 365]

Two for me at Muss today,
Can't be there but the weather has certainly improved and the sun is out
Donna's Pride in the first and Stoneham in the last

I've backed Holiday Magic the last three runs as it's handicap mark is becoming ridiculously low. I just can't have it at that price though. Going to regret leaving it but I'm going to hope it is a nothing run and then back it next time.

Funding deficit in the 1600 at Newcastle is looking well handicapped. DOubts over the surface as two runs at Wolverhampton were poor. However, not been beaten far last four runs and coming down the weights. ANother 3lb off today and further three from Josephine Gordon. Looks overpriced and am hoping for place money at least.

Clubland in the 1630 looks value to as got going late on last time out and expect him to pick up a bit quicker this time.

1.35 Wishing And Hoping - I see this as the value bet as I have found form lines that show my selection and the fav are closely matched.

3:40 Plumpton - Huntress (Debutante filly in the bumper for local trainer Suzy Smith; e/w at 11/1 BOG).

1.35 Fakenham-Shaky Gift @ 11-4 [Skybet]
1.55 Lingfield-Baddilini @ 7-1 [Ladbrokes]
2.05 Fakenham-Lift The Lid @ 7-2 [Boylesports]
2.35 Fakenham-Final Nudge @ 11-8 [Skybet]
2.55 Lingfield-Beardwood @ 5-1 [Bet 365]
3.15 Southwell-Jaunty Thor @ 9-4 [Bet 365]
3.25 Lingfield-Exchequer @ 4-1 [Coral]
3.45 Southwell-Searching For Gold @ 3-1 [Race Bets]

Sue Smith to have a decent day at Southwell today. Her horses second time out are performing really well, 6 winners in last three weeks with 9 second places. Good prices on all three runners this morning. Still some each way value.

1.35 Fakenham-Shaky Gift @ 11-4 [Skybet]
1.55 Lingfield-Baddilini @ 7-1 [Ladbrokes]
2.05 Fakenham-Lift The Lid @ 7-2 [Boylesports]:)
2.35 Fakenham-Final Nudge @ 11-8 [Skybet]:)
2.55 Lingfield-Beardwood @ 5-1 [Bet 365]:)
3.15 Southwell-Jaunty Thor @ 9-4 [Bet 365]:)
3.25 Lingfield-Exchequer @ 4-1 [Coral]
3.45 Southwell-Searching For Gold @ 3-1 [Race Bets]

Profit of 8.12pts

1.35 Warwick-Colin's Sister @ 9-4 [Bet 365]
1.55 Chepstow-Lord Ballim @ 6-1 [Bet 365]

Firstly, well done indeed PB!

14:40 Warwick - Royal Plaza

(Very frustrating type and still a maiden, but if ever he's going to win a race this could be it. On breeding, will get the trip easily, and conditional rider takes a useful 3lbs off his back. Best price of 11/4 still available with Laddies at time of posting).

Well done yesterday pb. Couple in fairyhouse today.
14.50 double scores. Very impressive maiden hurdle winner in limerick last March. Last seen when stamina gave way and was pu in a 3m handicap hurdle which doesn't worry me as he looks an out an out 2 miler. If he can jump a fence he could make a mockery of his price. 7/1
3.55 justmemyselfandi. Went into my tracker after last run behind joey sasa and champagne classic. With the step up in trip I'd fancy him to turn the tables on champagne classic. Some neck is struggling to get a bumper win after 4 attempts albeit in stronger company than this. 10/1.
2 win singles and an ew double.

I did put this horse up this morning but seems to have disappeared?

I'm having a punt on Shearling in the last at Warwick today for Brian Ellison. Bought in July Sales for £25,000 out of Roger CHarlton's stable. It is an unraced three year old. Out of Rail Link (Arc winner) and Casual (1m 4f winner off 90 for Dermot Weld). Half sister to French Group 2 horse for Andre Fabre.

Distance of 1m 6f to stretch stamina but with the good pedigree I'm going to chance that this could be a classy horse for the future if able to jump. Only concern is that first time on course but a short flat race for debut and can't see any with the same pedigree. Ellison said on the stable tour (can be found on stable tour thread) that he really likes this filly and sees a junior bumper for her this year.

Might be a bit early for this one yet but at the price it was this morning a definite each way value for me (took 8's). Note has been backed in now so each way value probably gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back